Where can I write my Christmas Cards on the Fantasy (need a writing height table)

Girl of the South

DIS Veteran
The oval tables in the cabins (without storage) used to go up and down (there was a lever underneath) so you could raise the table for eating or whatever. Besides the desk in the cabin, can anyone think of a place that has tables you can sit at and write? I know Cabanas has some although I don't really want to take up a table if someone needs to eat there. Does the Cove Cafe have tables that are that height? Any place I am not remembering? Somewhat quiet would be nice - I don't need total silence but around the kids pool wouldn't work for me. Thanks! Yes, I am writing Christmas cards during my cruise!

There are a few tables at Cove Cafe. There are also the tables by the windows on the pool deck. I wouldn't worry about taking a table from someone at cabanas because there are so many tables. There's also the club where people play bingo at that has writing desks, and I think D lounge also does.

You can always sit at the bar La Piazza when it is not open. If i remember the bar top is pretty high and stools are low.DSCN5838.JPG

Last edited:
Isn't there still a desk-like piece of furniture in the cabins?

Was wondering if some of those 'bars' are open during off hours. I am short and just had knee surgery so not real good with the high tops - depencing on their altitude? But good to know. Yes, there is a desk thing in the cabin but thought it would be nice to be out and about. Thanks for the ideas AND the photos!

La Piazza is an open area that you walk through to get other parts of the ship. We have walked through there when it was not open in the past.
In the past before the bar opened they did run some other events in that area so you might want to check the Navigator first.
On our last sailing it opened around 12:00 in the afternoon.

I think because Vista Cafe and the Cove Cafe serve coffee they are open early in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter