• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where can I get one?

momof2intx

DIS Veteran
I was going to get the Disney World Scrapbook at DTD when we were there a few weeks ago, but forgot to go back and get it. I looked on the disney store online but couldn't find it. Where can I get one without having to fly to FL?

Hi there!

I've seen people post the telephone # for WDW park merchandise. I am sure if you post on the Community Board and title you post to say that you need that # you will get a quick response. I'm sorry I don't have the # myself!

You may have already received this by now, but the number is 407-363-6200. They will ask you for the item number or if you don't have it, just describe the item to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter