Where are the comfy chairs?

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
Ok, I am really bored, and I was looking at pics of some restaurants online and this popped into my head... Don't shoot me, I know it's a lil off the wall!

Which restaurants have the comfiest seats?

LOL

Ohh .. I like this thread! There's nothing worse than a hard chair. Let's see .. I'm thinking .. gosh.. most places at WDW do have hard chairs! I really perfer booths, but they are few and far between it seems like.

Many places have the banquettes .. is that what there're called? .. where is a bench on one side and a chair on the other. I always get the chair cause DD25 has a thing about sitting with her back to the room. :rolleyes: They have these at Mama Melrose, 50's, Flying Fish, Boma, Kona .. to name a few.

There are some comfy booths at Spoodles and the chairs there are pretty good, too. I like the chairs at Boma. They are easy to get out of to go back again and again!

If anyone can name some places with booths, that would be great!

What a neat thread idea!! :thumbsup2

I like chairs with arms but those are mostly found at the higher priced restaurants. Yachtsmen Steakhouse has comfy dining chairs and so does the lounge in Japan.
Does anyone think the chairs at the Brown Derby aren't all that comfortable? LOL That one always surprises me but I'm not sure what it is about 'em that I don't like. :confused3

The "comfy chairs"? They're all owned by the Spanish Inquisition.

Bet you weren't expecting that answer! Then again, nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The half booths at Crystal Palace are comfortable. So are the booths at Mama Melrose's. The booth/chairs at Wonderland Cafe inside Disney Quest are my favorite chairs in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter