Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

Most of mine were still missing yesterday, but have all reappeared now. For Dec. 18-26.
:)

some of mine came back, 3 disappeared and wouldn't come up with the numbers i had, so i had to re-book.

frustrating!

some of mine came back, 3 disappeared and wouldn't come up with the numbers i had, so i had to re-book.

frustrating!
Do you mean that when you called them about the ones that wouldn't appear, they couldn't find them in the system either so you had to re-book? Or did you not bother calling?

Just returned yesterday from a 10 day trip with lots of ADR's. Only the House of Blues was not in the system when I checked in. HOB said they had 8 Disney families on one day and they were not in the reservation system.
They still took our party of 3, and I used my restaurant.com coupon too.
All my other ADR's for 10/24 to 11/1 were in the system even though I could not access them.
Today I checked for my 12/1 to 12/6 trip and I still cannot access my ADR's.
I never double booked and I don't intend to for my Dec 2010 trip.

All of mine came back today, except one, Le Cellier! So I just called and confirmed, and it is still there, yay! There is also a message saying that the dining reservation system will be upgrading on 11/16 so you will not be able to make ADR's that day, and the system should be back to normal on 11/17. I'll be there during that time, so I hope it doesn't mess anything up! :rotfl:

All of mine came back today, except one, Le Cellier! So I just called and confirmed, and it is still there, yay! There is also a message saying that the dining reservation system will be upgrading on 11/16 so you will not be able to make ADR's that day, and the system should be back to normal on 11/17. I'll be there during that time, so I hope it doesn't mess anything up! :rotfl:

Oh, man ... I hope we won't be going through this all over again! :scared1: This fiasco has gone a long way to shake my confidence in WDW IT even more than it already was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter