Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

Yesterday I couldn't get into the system at all, so I called Dining and had her check two, and they were there.

Today, I can log on, but only see three, so I panicked, called, and had the lady confirm all seven. They are all present and accounted for. She was super nice and understanding. Anyone worrying, my advice... Call. They are more than happy to confirm!

Happy Thursday, Y'all!

Has anyone received an answer about when we should be able to retrieve our dining reservations ? I have made and changed so many times and I cannot find all of my emails, I knew I should have printed out the whole screen before the upgrade but I forgot:rolleyes1

I really need to finalize plans for Dec. and need to find my ressies as frankly I have no idea which ones are current. Thanks.

I called this AM as only 4 of my 13 were showing up. The CM says that they hope everything will be back live on the website by Friday. I had her spot check a few and they were in the system, and the one I had canceled online a couple of weeks ago was indeed no longer there.

So hang in there and check back over the weekend.

I booked all of our reservations in advance weeks ago online. When I went to pull up the dinner reservations in advance of our trip this week, the system only showed about a third of them. The message said if i don't see my reservations, look them up by number. Well, I entered the numbers and nothing came up. It told me to call dining reservations. After being on hold this morning for 10+ minutes, I hung up.

This is service?! Give me a break! This is our ninth trip to Disney, with tens of thousands of dollars spent, and this is what I get?

I'm going to have to print everything off and carry written confirmations with me every day?

If i wanted this kind of hassle, I would call bank of America...

So don't go? Have you not noticed the 100's of posts exactly like yours on this very forum? Disney is having massive problems with their online dining program, which is why the dining line has long holds.

If people would just calm down everything would be much better for Disney and for everyone else.

I called today and all my ADR's are OK. I feel much better now. We leave in 8 days.

I booked all of our reservations in advance weeks ago online. When I went to pull up the dinner reservations in advance of our trip this week, the system only showed about a third of them. The message said if i don't see my reservations, look them up by number. Well, I entered the numbers and nothing came up. It told me to call dining reservations. After being on hold this morning for 10+ minutes, I hung up.

This is service?! Give me a break! This is our ninth trip to Disney, with tens of thousands of dollars spent, and this is what I get?

I'm going to have to print everything off and carry written confirmations with me every day?

If you have the #s, why would you have to or not have to carry the written confirmations? I don't see how looking them up online now is related to bringing the confirmations with you. Normally, I just have the #s in my phone on the calendar, although when I'm feeling very organized I might save the confirmation document to a .pdf to my phone. But I have never needed anything but my name anyway, but I always have the # just in case.

And I agree with the PP - there is a running thread on this topic already and the mods are moving all posts to that thread. It's been an issue ever since they finished the system upgrade last week. Your thousands of dollars don't get you any better treatment than anyone else's thousands of dollars, unfortunately.

I hope you get a more positive attitude before you leave.

I had the same issue with reservations. I was lucky enough to be able to rebook the places we wanted to go to.

I do not understand why people are rebooking the reservations!! :confused3

They are not lost, they just cannot be viewed online.

Even though I cannot see ALL of my reservations for my December and January trips, they are still ACTIVE. ( only about 1/2 of them are online now)

I called yesterday just to make sure & yes the CM could see every single one in the system. I was reassured that they are not lost or gone for good. They just cannot be viewed online due to this "glitch"

Before you rebook, please confirm with Disney that your reservations are still ACTIVE. Because if they are, you will be holding duplicate reservations which is not fair to anyone.

Just called. CM was very nice. We had reservations under two names and two #'s (mine and DH's), and he found them all. At first, he asked me for one of the confirmation #'s, and I gave him one that was under DH's name and #, but then he was able to look up all of the rest by my phone #. I have all the confirmation #'s that I'll bring with me on our trip, so I think we're all set. The only issue is if I still want to tweak my ADRs a little more...guess I'll have to wait to see if the system gets back to 100 again.

You MUST be joking, right??? It is not that hard to write down your conf # and bring it with you.

Don't worry! I called today to just check on the one ressie I made to surprise my DH on our anniversary, and it was still there. And the CM I talked to was very nice and I did not have to wait at all!:goodvibes

I called this morning. Everything is still there. The CM I was speaking with told me everything should be showing up on-line in about a week or so (take that with a grain of salt).

I wote down all my res. confirmation numbers but I also plan to have a printed copy on-hand as well. It never hurts to be over-prepared and a few extra sheets of paper won't send my luggage over the weight restrictions.;)

Just found this out today. Totally went crazy worrying since I got a few of the more popular restaurants, Via Nepoil, Les Chefs in France! Oy!

Its good to read this as I had been wondering what to do, we leave in a few days. I already have a printed itinerary complete with ADR numbers from another site so I am all set!

I booked all of our reservations in advance weeks ago online.....

Well, I booked last June. Does that make a difference in who should get better service?

And I've already printed off everything (did so after I'd booked it all), and will carry the entire TWO sheets of info with me (18 day stay), just to make sure. I'm not even certain if I'm going to call in, even though I can't pull up all of my ADRs online. Heck, I even think that those who have CMs who can't find them...simply have bad CMs! Although I think Disney's IT department is run by monkeys, I don't think monkeys have the ability to write code that will accidentally delete a tiny percentage of reservations...I think it would delete them all or none.

By the way, I'm not sure what your signature is supposed to be, but it's all just words...looks like:

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = '3/27/2005 7:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>The countdown is on... </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = '';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Dolphin 1991
Beach Club 1995

Though if you're running whatever that's supposed to be, it might appear correct to you on your own computer. But you've got to use the BBCode with the [ and the ] type endings, or whatever it's called, here, not the fancy stuff with the < and the >!

OH NO! :headache: this is scary! I have a ton of ADR's that are not showing up and when I try ot look them up by the confirm# it says that they are not there! Going to call now! :headache: Will update the status!

I don't think the CM's are typing in our confirmations numbers incorrectly, the problem is the system is hosed due to the upgrades. Given I have been in the IT industry since the 1970's and been a Professor for many of those years teaching IT courses, when systems are upgraded there are often data issues if the upgrades were not done correctly and this is obviously the case with the "monkeys" doing the IT work on the reservation system.

I have to be honest, I called last night and only *some* of mine were found and the customer service agent on the phone was not very nice at all (which is probably because she was answering frantic calls over missing ADRs all shift, but still) and completely unhelpful. She told me to track down all of my confirmation #s and figure it out that way, but the trouble is I can't tell which ones were cancelled based off of my emails. I know I have cancelled and rebooked many times (we were initially traveling with 4 people, then it went to 5, then to 7, then to 6, and now back to 7!), so I'm at a loss as to which ones are currently active and which ones have been cancelled. I made more ressies online last night, because those are the only ones that are consistently showing up and not disappearing. I know I'm committing a cardinal sin by having conflicting ressies, but I can't clear it up without some assistance via the reservation line and last night i just couldn't get any help there! I will try again today, but this has been very frustrating and as a first-timer, very off-putting.

I just got off the phone w/dining reservations CM "Roxanne" who was very friendly and sweet!!!

I asked her nicely if she could please look up my ADR's for me...she asked my name and phone number it was under.....she read down my list and everything is there!!!! including BBB and our two tours and Cirque Tkts!!! she said they've been getting lots of calls to double check on ADR's and she understood that people were a bit anxious they weren't showing up on-line!

just remember, be polite, its not the CM's fault for the system problems, they aren't "monkeys" they are doing their job!!! just my two cents!!!

Have a magical day!!!

Im sure my info will not ease everyone's mind but i called myself too because it was kinda freaking me out and i spoke to a really nice cm named Jeffrey and he immediately told me the website was having trouble and they was working on it as we was speaking..he assured me that anyone that had made ressies online or via phone would still have the same ressies online once their system was back up. He then confirmed for me all my ressies and said everything was still the same. I hope that this helps some of the ppl. that were freaking out like me. My guess is that some of the CM's just may not have looked them up correctly. Im not sure but I also asked him if he knew when the system would be back up and he said he had no idea just that they knew of the problem and was working on it.

we are staying at AKL CL so I just called the IPO office and she said all mine were still in place!! she said she knew nothing about people losing their ADRs and said if they are it should update soon...good luck to all!! oh I also had her email me our list of ADRS that THEY made for me so I can put it in my suitcase and take it with us.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter