WHere and what we ate

eeyore65

DIS Veteran
I posted on our special diet requests but here is where and what the rest of us ate...Dh, me and DS - age 4

Day 1 -

Epcot - Land food court for Lunch - I had veggie wrap and delicious Gazpacho. DH also had veggie wrap. DS shared. All was good.

'Ohana - had a great table with beautiful lagoon view. DS loved playing the games. We all enjoyed the food - especially the steak. Very tender and tasty. I had a "backscratcher" and DS liked the actual backscratcher stirrer they gave me. Service was attentive and good.

Day 2 -

Breakfast at CP - Delicious. DH had made to order omelet. DS had LOTS of bacon. I indulged in the brekfast lasagna. I have no idea what is in this (banana?) but boy was it yummy.

Lunch at CR food court - DH had italian sub. I had a really good cobb salad and DS shared. (Who says you can't get veggies at the world?!?)

Dinner - we were concierge at CR so we had appetizers from the lounge and room service from CG. I had their amazing sushi - always good. DH had a delicious pork tenderloin and DS had mac 'n cheese. All was good - as expected from my fav restaurant.

Day 3 -

Breakfast in the lounge

Snack from the fuit stand in Africa at AK.

Lunch at Tusker house. I had veggie foccaccia sandwich served with grapes. (no fries - for a change) It was quite good with a delicious hummus. DH had half chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans. DS shared. DS ate all my grapes and DH's green beans - which were really fresh and yummy.

Snack - as previously posted we stopped for shakes at sci-fi

Dinner - Jiko at AKL - my new favorite!!!! We ordered a delicious south african wine. Had olives spiced three ways and an artichoke flat bread. DS ate most of the flat bread! I had a curry spiced shrimp for dinner with a squash cake that was perfectly spicy. DH had the pork with sweet potato dumplings. he couldn't stop raving about those dumplings. DS had the most amazing mac n cheese I have ever tasted. After eating the flat bread - he still ate about half of the mac! Dessert - DH and I split a chocolate banana bread pudding. Heaven! DS had a mini banana split with a chocolate puzzle.

Day4 - last day

Breakfast at the concierge

Lunch - Bongo's - service was good. I had masa de puerco with plantains. DH had churrasco and DS ate rice and beans and most of my plaintains. I think the food here is great. And since it was the end of my vacation I had a mojito.

All was great! Now - it is back to salads and cottage cheese:p

Sounds like a good trip. Room service from CG...how sweet is that?!

Thanks for posting.

Your dinner at Jikos sounded wonderful. I will definately consider it for my next trip.

Thanks for the reviews! I really have to try the food court at The Land.
hello.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter