Where am I going to put this dang crib?

When we stayed at the Poly, my DD was still sleeping in a crib. They didn't give us a pack and play but an adorable silver/metal crib with these cute Disney bumpers. It fit beautifully between the 2 queen beds in our standard room, she certainly loved it as she slept quite good in it - almost to the point of us missing our morning ADR's :P

One of the nice things about the 1 bedroom at OKW is it has a laundry room as opposed to a laundry in the closed. That laundry room is plenty big enough to put the crib in. The one bedroom there is huge. Ask for a renovated room. Also if you don't need to be near the HH pool then there are some nice quiet pools there also. I would ask for a room near one of the bus stops though so you don't have to walk far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter