• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When will the packing ever end? Pre Trip...

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
Pre-Trip…

Cast
Me…29 self professed Disney freak
Matthew…30 loves me despite my Disney freakishness

Sept 7-8, 2002

Well, at this point, we are just about to the end of our long awaited wedding and honeymoon! This weekend was spent cleaning, doing laundry, packing, finishing up our t-shirts and hats project, and getting last minute needs. We did acknowledge Matthew’s birthday (Sept 7) by going to breakfast at his favorite breakfast place, Waffle House, and then having dinner with my sister, her fiancé, and their friends at the Cheesecake Factory! We’re finally able to get a few hours of sleep and hop into bed at about 1am late Sunday night. We have the alarm set to go off bright and early at 4:30am!! Have to catch an 8am flight!!

The excitement is building…

When will the packing ever end? Pre Trip
Look Out Mickey! Here we come!! Day 1
Mr and Mrs...Day 2, Part 1
Mr and Mrs...Day 2, Part 2
Kungaloosh! Day 3
Do we have to get out of bed? Day 4
Forgotten Details! Days 1 & 4
I Need Air!!!! Day 5
And the rain, rain, rain came down, down, down...day 6
How is this going to fit in our suitcases? Day 7

:) Wow - you all did not get much sleep the night before - who can blame you though. :)

Looking forward to reading your reports!

Loved TCs pictures of you on the Illuminations Cruise!

And your website pictures & stories were GREAT!

Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter