• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When will my VGT room get assigned?

Any more recent VGT cruisers care to share how far out they were assigned their stateroom? We cruise Oct 6 out of Miami and still no stateroom assignment…

I likely check more than 10x per day - LOL
I think it honestly just depends when they are working on that sailing .. our October 15th cruise on the fantasy was assigned 2 weeks ago, our wish cruise in sept was assigned 2 weeks before, our May sailing was assigned about 45 days in advanced, December last year was about 2 weeks before, March dream sailing was about 1.5 weeks before.

Any more recent VGT cruisers care to share how far out they were assigned their stateroom? We cruise Oct 6 out of Miami and still no stateroom assignment…

I likely check more than 10x per day - LOL

There's a pinned thread where people post what type of booking they have, what ship they are sailing on, and when they got their cabin assigned (among other things). It's worth checking out

https://www.disboards.com/threads/guarantee-status-vs-igt-ogt-vgt.2914256/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter