When will i know my pick-up time and place and bag info?

disneypolybride2008

DIS Veteran
Hi. I'm staying at Disney World before my Disney Cruise, but i booked the land and sea separately on my own. I thought i'd ask here rather than calling Disney. When and who will let me know my pick up time for the DCL bus? Also, when will they give me the info on where to put my checked bag for collection? ThANKS!

Hi. I'm staying at Disney World before my Disney Cruise, but i booked the land and sea separately on my own. I thought i'd ask here rather than calling Disney. When and who will let me know my pick up time for the DCL bus? Also, when will they give me the info on where to put my checked bag for collection? ThANKS!

Did you already book your DCL transfers with DCL? If so, when you get to your WDW hotel they will give you info at the check in desk (if the DCL cruise desk is not manned at the time). Or, if the DCL desk has someone at it go over to them and they will give you all the info for the DCL bus. The buses usually leave WDW around 11:30 or so but they will give you an exact time for the resort you are staying at.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter