When to see Muppet Vision 3-D

Mommy26

Mouseketeer
What are the showtimes?

I'm trying to plan to see Muppet Vision and Turtle talk with crush while in Hollywoodland and I know Crush is every 30 minutes.

I don't know when MuppetVision starts how long it runs etc. so I don't know If I should see Muppets at 11ish, then plan on Crush for 1130 or 12 , or if I should rush to see Crush first, at 11, then see Muppet Vision after. Or wait for an 11:30 with Crush and then Muppet Vision.

Are showtime for Muppetvision listed anywhere?

I don't know the times for Muppets, but if I recall correctly it's not that long of a show, maybe 15-20 minutes?? We loved it!

They are so close together in location that you could probably just play it by ear and see what time works best to do both and which one is more crowded. If you have extra time, you can play in the Animation Academy until it's time for Crush or the other way

Have fun!

It has been my experience that if I try to plan everything too much down to the minute, it never works out! I think it's more realistic to just have a list of what you plan to do and play it a bit by ear. They don't always stick to a firm schedule for Muppet Vision--it could vary 10 minutes one way or the other. You can always do some of the other activities in the Animation Academy while you're waiting for Crush if you get there and have to wait.

Honestly you can do Muppets anytime, there is usually never a wait, other than the preshow, which is about 15 minutes max. The show itself is about 15 - 20 minutes and runs back to back on that schedule all day. It is easy to get in to. You can wait as little as one minute, catching just a bit of the preshow, or about 15 minutes catching it all,then they admit everyone to the theater. I'd just do it whenever works best with your itinerary. Crush is awesome and one of my favorites. I found it got busiest mid-day, but just get there about 15 minutes or so before the next showing and you should get in.

You won't have any trouble with Muppets no matter the time. We were there during Spring Break and it wasn't anywhere near full. We've never had any trouble with Crush either...just get there about 5 min early.

Okay, so there is always a preshow and you don't need to see the entire preshow either, so it doesn't really matter what time you go?

Okay, so there is always a preshow and you don't need to see the entire preshow either, so it doesn't really matter what time you go?

this is correct. mosey on into the hollywood backlot and take it all in. The Animation Academy that houses Crush also lets you take an art class where you get to draw a charcter and then the sorcerers workshop is way cool. My family can spend an hour in there. After your done with the Academy, head on down to Muppets to see the show and then get in line for monsters inc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter