When to Buy Plane Tickets

disneymommyof3

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone!
I am planning a trip in Oct. and am really trying to watch my $ because of my circumstances (both DH and I are self employed and you just never know). I was wondering when the best time to purchase my plane tickets would be. We will be flying out of BWI and there will be 7 of us. I have NEVER had to get tickets for that many! I see a lot of deals right now for between $100-$110 but, they are only good for a few months. When should I expect to be able to get an idea of what it will cost in Oct.? TIA for your input!:confused:

I would try rates daily. They change so often. I was lucky enough to get Southwest tickets at $108, round trip from Illinois for four of us. Keep trying and book when you find a deal you can't pass up. I booked the plane and then everything else. (don't usually do that)
Carol

We're flying out of BWI in November. Have round trip refundable air through US Air for $250 right now (to cover my but LOL), but am hoping to get better non-stop flights through Southwest. Unfortunately Southwest is only booking through June 7th right now. I think they only book approximately 6 months in advance. Keep checking!!! Use sites such as Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity (all .com) to check on airfare now and educate yourself on current prices. Sign up to receive promotional information by e-mail through any carriers you might be interested in using. Currently we are only interested in Southwest and US Air (mainly because we only want to have to switch in Charlotte, Atlanta is just too big for us.) Southwest has an area on their site which will let you see their current flight schedule from BWI to MCO (Orlando). This way, when you are ready to book you will know which flights suit your needs. Hope this helps! Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest