when to book? first time on site

we3disneygo

DIS Veteran
This will be our first time on site- :earseek: Sept. 2006 is the date, when shoud we book, I think we are going to book room only? not sure about the dining plan....thanks for the help. We are all really excited!!!!!!!!!

HI! Congrats! September is a very nice time to go to WDW! You can book anytime you like. Do you have a good TA? The 2006 rates haven't been released yet but you can book and deposit without a rate guarantee. I would keep my eyes open for any specials Disney may release and watch for AAA discount released on these boards. There is no guarantee of discounts.

I would strongly suggest a college of disney knowledge graduate TA. That way he/she can keep a look out for you for good rates, etc. Booking for yourself is very easy though. Have you gone to the disneyworld.com web site and registered? Do that and you may get an email discount pin code! Also order their dvd if you haven't already done so.

You can pm me if you have any specific questions about booking for yourself.

Have agreat day. And have fun planning!

You could either book on the phone or with a good travel agent. Otherwise rates have not been released for 2006 yet, they should be up in a month or two if you wanted to wait till then!
Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter