When is your wedding date?

Wendy

DIS Veteran
Inquiring minds want to know.... When is your wedding? Post the month you're getting married here. :)
(Mine was June of 93 :p )

Finally!!!! A wedding board!!!

We are thinking about Oct 4, 2003. That will also be my 25th birthday. Can't wait!!

Our wedding is March 10, 2002. The honeymoon will be in WDW of course!!

Getting Married on September 15th, 2001!!! Honeymooning in WDW!!! Less than 2 months to go!!!

My fiance and I are getting married on 02-02-02 at Disney's Wedding Pavilion. Then our reception will be at the Grand Floridian! Then we are off to Paris for our honeymoon with 2 nights at Disneyland Paris!

Cast Member Tinkerbell

I am planning an October 2003 wedding at Walt Disney World. What a neat coincidence, Dax. My boyfriend and I aren't engaged yet--he is saving his money and we hope to get engaged sometime between Christmas and Valentine's Day. I would like to have the ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion and my reception at one of the resort ballrooms (I haven't decided which one yet). I'm so excited to see this new forum!
--Elisabeth

November 9, 1999.

But we did get married on the beach (now a pool :( ) at the GF. Our reception was at the California Grill and we had a dessert party in the lower UK terrace that evening also. Mickey & Minnie "surprised" our guests by being the ones to deliver our cakes - then danced with everyone. If I can help anyone by sharing my experiences, just e-mail me, I'd be happy to!

Definately check out Andrea's site - it helped me SO much back when I was planning.

Kristi

Hi! My name is Laurel and my fiance Charlie and I are having an Intimate Wedding on November 7 of this year at the Wedding Pavilion with a dinner following at the California Grill. I can't wait!

We are getting married Oct 6th/2001 and then off to WDW on the 10th followed by the 7 day cruise on the 13th.

August 24, 2001 - 10:00am Ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion. 11:00am-4:00pm "Midsummer Night's Dream" themed Reception at the Boardwalk. 8:00pm to 9:30pm Illuminations Dessert Party at the UK Lower Terrace.

Kristi1357 - We were planning to get married on the GF Beach too! Now that the pool is there, we aren't sure it'll work out :( I'm going next week for a site visit with Fairy Tale Weddings to look at the beach. If that beach doesn't work, we may move it to the Yacht Club Beach or forgot the beach idea all together. We had planned to have fireworks set off from a barge over the water... timed to our kiss!

Our wedding date is June 15, 2002.

Our wedding date is February 7, 2002

Ceremony: Italy Pavilion 9:00 am

Coffee hour: Italy Isola 10-11:00

Reception: Bistro de Paris 11-3:00

Illuminations: Upper UK 8:00 pm

Honeymoon: FL Keys

Broken_Halo,

There's plenty of beach between the GF and the Wedding Pavillion....what about having your ceremony on the beach, just down a bit from the pool? Your pics would still have the GF and the lagoon in the background. Also, we didn't actually have the ceremony right on the beach, it was on the grass just before the sand, but facing the GF. Apparently, Disney does not want to set up chairs and such right on the beach.

There are plenty of other gorgeous locations to choose from - you'll find one perfect for the two of you!

Kristi

They must have changed their policy about putting chairs directly on the sand because they said they would do it for me. That might be because I'm doing the fireworks though. I can't believe how much they're charging me for those, but they'll be worth it!

The problem with having the wedding further down the beach is that there will likely be someone else in the Wedding Pavilion, and that would put two brides pretty much side by side. At least that's my understanding. I guess I'll find out next week when I get there! Cross your fingers for me, and send me any extra Pixie Dust that you have on hand! :)

Hi ~~
My fiance and I are getting married at 10am on Sept. 24th, 2001 in an Intimate ceremony at Sunset Point. We're doing MK In-Park photos in the morning and having our wedding dinner at Citricos with our 2 guests. Can't wait!

:pinkbounc
We're so excited. Our wedding is less than 6 months away. The only thing we're dreading is the final payment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter