When is the earliest you have checked in and gotten your room?

I'm hoping when we stay at BCV in late January that we have the same luck some of you have had! Last year when we stayed at GF, we had to wait until around 10am, which wasn't bad.

I'd love to have an open room for us as we take a red-eye flight from Seattle, and last year I was pretty exhausted until I was able to take a 2 hour nap. :lmao:

This year we are going in prepared, flying first-class so we can get some rest, so if our room isn't ready, we can go play in Epcot until it is ready and I won't have a meltdown like I did last time. :rotfl:

On the other hand, if we have to wait a few hours for our room so we can be higher up and facing the quiet pool, that might not be a bad thing. :goodvibes

Before 7am at OKW, as soon as the computers were ready for the new day

Many years ago OKW before 9 am.

We just got back and had three studios at BCV. One was ready before 11 am - the second one before we left the resort (for AK) around 11:30 and I received my text at 1:30 - not bad for BCV during F & W.

We checked in at noon to a 1 br at BCV and our room was ready on October 30th.

It's been hit or miss with us. This past October we checked in at 12:30 at the Boardwalk and our room was ready. In June I checked into Saratoga Springs around 11:30 and had to wait until 4:00.

Yes,back in may this year we had this same kind of good luck at BWV checking in at 8: 00 am and the room was ready .

7:30am for an OKW GV Christmas week a number of years ago. I think it was because we requested a non smoking room (back before they were all non smoking) and they had had to do a special cleaning to desmoke it since it was technically a smoking allowed villa. Out latest checkins have been at BCV - hope that isn't true in a couple of weeks but we do have the day planned somewhat if it is a late check in. I had hoped to be able to get into the room before the rest of the group arrives so I can put out some surprises for DGD(4) to find when she gets there.

in recent years, our BWV rooms have been ready upon check-in at 10-11am. just 1 of our 2 requests might be met, but we are fine with that.
years prior, at varying resorts, we had waits up to 8pm, so we're thrilled with the new system :banana:

Checking into VWL on Thanksgiving Day. We have a 1-BR. Arriving at airport at 12:50 p.m. I just want the room ready when we arrive. I'm hoping for some Pixie Dust!:wizard:

Waited at BCV until 5:30 p.m. once.

after debating pros and cons of driving 12 hours straight through we decided to go for it. Drive was great minimal traffic just set the cruise and drive. Not sure what we would have done without room, especially if we had to wait until 4 pm. Thought was room could be ready since off season. It's been like getting an extra day of vacation vs stopping at hotel and not getting in till1 or 2

We usually checkin between 7:00 and 8:00 am. The earliest we have gotten a room was at BWV at 11:15 AM. Many have been around 2:30 to 3:30 and once as late as 4:30 PM at BLT.

The closest we got a room at check in was during our last trip, we didn't check into OKW until noon and before we walked out of the lobby we received a text indicating that our room was ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter