When is the earliest you have checked in and gotten your room?

marynvince

DIS Veteran
I have shown up at 8am and had my pick of rooms at HHI and have gotten the key. Anyone this early? earlier?

I have shown up at 8am and had my pick of rooms at HHI and have gotten the key. Anyone this early? earlier?

3 weeks ago, got AKV at 10:30am. Tried to get BCV (split stay) at 10am but didn't have a room until 2pm.

11am AKL in 2007, and 1pm SSR in 2009. You got me beat!

We stayed at HHI 2 months ago and our room was available at 5pm, however we could have gotten a room at 11am if we wanted a different location in the resort. We requested a 2nd floor marsh view and we were very willing to wait for it. Don't regret waiting for a second - it was fantastic!

Our rooms have been ready the earliest at OKW. We've only stayed there twice, but once a studio was ready for us at 10:30, and a 1 bedroom was ready when we checked in at 9 AM! For the 9 AM one, we were coming from a Saturday night stay off site, and checked in on Sunday morning! Never ever expected to get the room that early!

Just a few weeks ago. 8:30AM at the BWV for a 1 bedroom on 10/22/11. I was changing rooms and was thrilled that I didn't have to send my luggage to bell service for the day. We just rolled our bags from one room to another.

We've also gotten into our room at BLT as early as 8:30AM

Keep in mind that I often will get into my room early when using online checkin, but I seldom get any requests when using online checkin. So I have to weigh my choices. It may be just me that has this issue...:confused3

When we got back from our Dream cruise, we got our AKV 2 BR right at 9am. I thought for sure we'd be storing our stuff for the day.

7 AM, changing from a studio to a 1 bedroom at BC. I rolled my stuff down the hall it was great!

.. I have waited as late as 5 PM though.. which was a little less that good... I wish all were ready by 2 PM, like most resorts.

Have check-in, gotten a room at 7AM, unloaded the car, and still made RD at MK; this has happened multiple times at multiple resorts.
Usually for us rooms are ready when we check-in 3 out of 5 times.

The earliest I've attempted has been 8 AM at BLT and have been successful once out of two attempts.

We've checked into a Disney resort 8 times and I think only 1 time was our room ready (when we switched from the Contemp over to SSR for a split stay and I checked in around 9-9:30). I think most of the other 7 times our room was available between 1:30-4:00.

Earliest time, SSR, 11:00 a.m. Latest time, SSR, 6:30 p.m.!! We were not happy campers at that point.

Checked into BWV at 4:30 am in June and our room was ready!!!! We made better time than we thought we would driving down and were debating getting breakfast and hanging out for awhile but then I remembered reading something on here about someone getting in early and having a room so we gave it a try and yep it was ready!!! :banana:

6 & 6:30 AM but it's been a few years on both.

A few weeks ago at OKW we checked in at 9...studio was ready at 9:36. That's been the earliest for us. We were pretty excited!

In August we got into our two bedroom in OKW HH at 11:00 am. I couldn't believe it, because we never seem to have any luck getting in before 5:00 pm.

In May we checked in at Bay Lake at 8:30am and were very surprised when our room was ready. And during other stays we have had a few ready at 11:30am. We have never had to wait longer than 2:30pm.

Our earliest was about 10am at BLT. We were doing a split stay and decided to head to BLT before heading to MK so we went somewhat early and our villa was actually ready and we did not do online checkin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter