When is everyone going to Disney?

Wife and I are going to Epcot October 21, to hit the Wine and Food Festival. First time without kids, so should be interesting and fun. Probably going to Uber!!

I went yesterday. Pirates and Canoes. Wanted to ride the newly refurb'd Snow White but I was tired so bailed.

Leaving in 8 days, for a four day/three night short stay for the 50th! Booked for one night each through DVC at Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, and Beach Club. Reservations at Studios on Sept 30th, Magic Kingdom on Oct 1st (for the 50th) and then Epcot on Oct 2nd. Then my week-long trip is booked for the end of November/beginning of December.

Really psyched for my flight next Wednesday!

Dec 6-9 before heading down to the Keys for our one year wedding anniversary! We are hoping to score a confirmed reservation for those dates.

We are travelling from Canada and will be staying at Coronado Springs December 16-21!! So very excited for this vacation:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter