When is everyone going to Disney?

I’m going March 28-through the 3rd of April. I’m taking my daughter - very excited. Hoping it’s fairly safe 🤞🤞

Originally planned for March 20th-27th but that is not looking likely...but striving for Sept 30th-Oct 4th for the 50th anniversary weekend and have backup for Dec 4th-11th if March doesn't work out.

We are headed there March 12-20, 2021! It's been several years since we've been, and super excited to go!!!

Todd

Oh my God. This is my dream too... But hubby & I don't have enough money to travel to USA, and being in Europe,we'll travel to Disneyland in Paris some day when we'll have enough. We want to visit Notre Dame too, and museums and such...but oh Disneyland...!!!!! Oh my. :lovestruc When the time comes, I'll need some directions from you guys, hope u're gonna help. I want to know more about Disneyland in Paris, the attractions, the locations, the tours, your experiences in general. Are the villains showing up there, too? PS: sorry if I posted in wrong thread, I am still learning this site.

I don't recall when I last posted on this, but our plans keep being moved up due to the pandemic. Right now we have June 2021 booked but will be cancelling it. Next try sometime in 2022. I'm tossing the idea of January around, as none of us have ever been there in January before. :)

I'll be going whenever the borders are open and lockdown ends. Should have been next month for Princess 10K and August 2021 for family trip but who knows when this madness will be over.

have trip booked for September but it looks doubtfull with this covid and border crossing, may plan for October 2022

things are really covid dependent as we are Canadians and the border is currently closed plus I'm too anxious to risk it while covid is still prevalent we are hoping and praying with all we've got to make it in Oct 2022, Feb of 2022 would be the dream but I'm not optimistic that life will be normal enough.... this will be the first trip since 2011 (I've been x3 DH has been x2) we've been saving for ages to take our girls who are currently 4&6 I'm so excited it makes me cry just thinking about the joy on their faces when they see Cinderella's castle for the first time

We're headed down Dec 12th for 15 days. Staying at Polynesian. Never been here during Christmas but looking forward to seeing all the decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter