When is everyone going to Disney?

The end of 2021 or 2022 when the pandemic is over and everything is open at Disney
I have points that I need to use, but as it stands if they don't sell APs I'm going to either sell my reservations, or stay on site and go elsewhere (like Universal). I'm not terribly pleased with WDW right now, so a long break might be just the thing for me.

August 21-29, 2021 to celebrate our oldest son's 21st birthday then December 18-23, 2021 for a Christmas trip with DH!

Fingers crossed for November 2021! It's my birthday, my partner's birthday, our anniversary, and darn close to the 50th!

Just got back about 4 weeks ago and ready to go again in October! While I did get used to a mask after a couple days (honestly wasn't that bad in the cool December weather), I am hoping that they will no longer be necessary at the end of the year.

I am Trying to hold out until spring 22. I want all the new rides open, meet and greets, and all the restaurants and fireworks shows. But... it’s so hard when you want to go every year!

March 28-April 4, 2021! I haven’t been in 10 years, and first trip with our toddler.

not till at least 2022 maybe 23....we are starting to put money away and hubs just said why not put a return to the mouse trip together and see what we can do. Hopefully by than life will be back to normal.

Check-in 19 Dec 21 to enjoy a week of holiday festivities while the crowds are still moderate. Check-out on Christmas Day just as the following week of brutal crowds begins.

46 days here, not going to go into a rant about being stuck due to airfare. But we would've moved it ahead (for the third time).

It is what it is at this point, just going to make the best of it and quarantine when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!