When is everybody done with school?

Last wednesday was ds's last day of 8th grade.
Now I am the mother of a highschooler o_O
I'm getting old.

2 days into summer break and I have already heard the dreaded words 'I'm bored'. LOL

DD gets out June 9. Was supposed to be June 4 but they had 15 snow days. (They could only make up 4, one of them was Good Friday.)

DD gets out of school on June 16th.

June 24 for my kids. I hate that they have to stay in school so late in the summer, its not like they are really accomplishing anything. The school has no A/C, and the kids and the teachers are restless for summer to start. I wish it were the beginning of June that they got out for summer, but what with the snow makeup days, and the fact that they always go late anyway, its going to be a loooooooong June!

Our schools were out as of YESTERDAY!!
I am not sure who is going to enjoy it more me or DD LOL:jester:

Well, the longest and most challenging year of my teaching career will come to an end on JUNE 11!:bounce:

Yesterday (May 23rd) was my kids' last day of school. They should start back around August 7th though.:bounce:

June 4th and leave for Disney on June 9th, I think I am more excited than they are!! DS who is in college was done May 9th.

DD got through this past Thursday. I get through this coming Wed. Those snow days were nice then but now not so nice.

May 23, it's so nice to be out this early, but I'm never saying that in August when we have to start back before the rest of the world!

June 17th ends my first year of teaching--thank god! It was a stressful year!

Since, I didn't have to take semester exams, I got out May 20!!! :D

Touchdown Ben

Hi neighbor. Greetings from Huntsville. Will kind of miss Fiffe this fall. Roll Tide.

My last day of classes is June 3rd, exams until the 9th (but i am exempt from some) and graduation is june 14th!

I finished on May 12th.. enjoying my freedom now! But I miss New York like crazy.

The colleges graduated two weeks ago. The last of the high school graduations are today -- in fact, only one more at 3! As the school reporter, I'm very glad it's over... The summer is a restful time for me at work, while these last three weeks have been painful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter