When is everybody done with school?

Kteacher

<font color=660099>Not your average kindergarten t
We are done June 24th. All the colleges in my are (Smith, Amherst, Mt. Holyoke, Hampshire, UMASS) either graduated last weekend, or are graduating this Sunday . So when is everyone else done?:D

DS gets out June 18th. Its unbelievable that with all the snow we had this year the kids didnt get 1 snow day.

I got out May 13. All the people in high school don't get out until June 20, so I spend my mornings home by myself.

Kids get out on June 13th... we leave for Disney on the 15th! :) (I was getting nervous when we got those snow days in April as we were cutting it very close..)

Jill

I'm done June 19 and it can't come soon enough- it's been one of those years! Only 18 school days left!

Last day of classes: June 12th
Prom: June 26th
Graduation: June 29th!!!!! :)

We go late

1983. Oops - you probably meant for my DAUGHTER! ;) She's done the last week of June.

Yesterday was the last day for DD. My DS is a freshman-no,now he's a soph-at Auburn University,and has been done for weeks.
DD was so sad yesterday-she just loved her 4th grade teacher!
Summer vacation has started!!

June 20th. Only after the school committee voted to let them out them instead of the 23rd (didn't want to open the school on a Monday for the last day...........).

Even though we had NO SNOW days we still get out late!!!

TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 19 here and the kids have a bad case of the end-of-year-itis. Hard to get them out of bed anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter