When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread!!!

Katy (me),Anthony (DH)& Molly-Ann (DD) - will be going on the 13th - 17th June staying at the Hotel Cheyenne.

out first time to DLP and we cant wait :jumping1:

Updated! :Pinkbounc

It looks like it would be popular to make this one sticky so I am going to find out how to do that :blush:

Hi Karen,
Sorry to be a pain but I noticed that you have put DDs instead of DSs on my dates.:o
Boys(7 and 9)weren't impressed at being a pair of girls for a while.:laughing:

Thanks! I hope DLRP is doing something special for the 50th anniversary...

tmp said:
Hi Karen,
Sorry to be a pain but I noticed that you have put DDs instead of DSs on my dates.:o
Boys(7 and 9)weren't impressed at being a pair of girls for a while.:laughing:

Ooops, sorry boys!! I've changed this and I'll updare everyone else tonight as well :)

I can't go until November 2006 Boo Hoo!!! :hyper:

I'm having to save for a new computer :badpc: coz mine is so old it's word processor works in latin! :rotfl:

I'm planning to stay at the Sequoia and as normal I will probably be going on my own. I quite enjoy plodding round the parks on my lonesome coz I can go at my own pace. [I have arthritis which means that I get tired really quickly and if anyone is going along with me they soon get fed up and frustrated with the number of sit downs we have to have :teeth: ]

Disneyland Paris Hotel New York May 18th to May 21, 2005
DH Milton is a hugh pin trader, and of course, we miss the big event by one week. We are looking to meet up with any pintraders.
Michele & Milton from New Jersey

Updated! :Pinkbounc

Sorry I didn't get to this last night - the Dis kept crashing on me :(

I've added you kitty :)

Who are you going with? Have you made any plans yet?

I'm going with the DH actually - we stayed at NPB for our honeymoon so it is really celebrate our 6th anniversary. I can't believe it has taken 6 years to persuade him to take me back there ;) I shouldn't grumble as we have had Christmas at Sequia Lodge and a fab two weeks at WDW at the Wilderness Lodge in between.

But now I am jumping up and down with excitment for Septembers trip :Pinkbounc

Hi there!
My mom and I are going in July 2006, we haven't set any exact dates or booked a hotel yet, we are in the early planning stages! :flower:

Stacey - do join us here for planning :) We all love planning!

Kitty - congratulations on your wedding anniversary :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter