When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 march - 30 march 2010 davy crockett ranch:banana:

Annual pass holders always worth a visit

Hi cadmanmother . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Added to the list :)

5/may/2010 - 9/may/2010, Santa Fe :cool1:

Added to the list :)

Hi

I am new to this site as recommended by Mum to Belle. I am taking my 3 year old for the first time in May 11th-14th, I think I am more excited than him especially when I found out Mum to Belle was going at the same time! Is it wrong for to grown women to jump around in circles holding hands screaming(moment we found out we were going at the same time)?

MumtoBen10 :cheer2:

Hi

I am new to this site as recommended by Mum to Belle. I am taking my 3 year old for the first time in May 11th-14th, I think I am more excited than him especially when I found out Mum to Belle was going at the same time! Is it wrong for to grown women to jump around in circles holding hands screaming(moment we found out we were going at the same time)?

MumtoBen10 :cheer2:

Nothing wrong with that at all :cool1: - which hotel are you staying at?

Hi GaGaMitchell,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :flower3:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

My mother and I are staying at The Newport Bay for 5 nights.
Arriving on the 27th of June:cool1:!

Added to the list :goodvibes

:dance3::banana::cool1:

Just booked Eurostar with our Airmiles :cool1:

So off we go 24th - 27th October 2010, hotel Kyriad.

Our first Halloween trip so it's all very exciting.

Added to the list :goodvibes

Have you booked already? That was quick! Added to the list :goodvibes

Yep - I booked yesterday - Eurostar had a good price on a ticket so I grabbed it and the decision was made! Magic Circus was a decent price too. I have really good Disney rationalization skills.:rolleyes: It was $500 cheaper to fly out of London than Ankara going back to Texas - so why not fly out of London and make my way over to Disneyland Paris to break in my new annual pass! I know - :rolleyes1! :lmao: I still have to sort out my tickets to the States but the Paris part of the trip is done! Now look at those priorities - :confused3 - seriously though - I will be glad to see family this summer even though it will be hot at blazes in Texas - :eek:! My parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary!:cheer2::cheer2: Now that doesn't happen every day!

Hi Elaine

We are staying at sequioa lodge, can't wait and I have just booked meals at Auberge and Cafe Mickey not sure where we will go for the other 2 nights but will check out the dining advice.

mum to ben10

Hi Elaine

We are staying at sequioa lodge, can't wait and I have just booked meals at Auberge and Cafe Mickey not sure where we will go for the other 2 nights but will check out the dining advice.

mum to ben10

If you post up your dates we will add you to the list :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter