When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I'm so glad I found this thread. I'll be solo at the World from 11/29-12/6. Currently I'm staying at BCV for the whole time, but I'm thinking of trying to switch my first couple nights over to AKL when June rolls around. Although I don't have ADRs, I plan to eat at Kona's, YCG, ???

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Hiya Simba's Mom ... as soon as I get back to Pa I will update the list... mom's(St. Charles, IL) pc os starting to act up... I think the DSL is to fast for it :lmao: it freezes... and when you have your ADR I will also link it to you dates....

Will do... come back again and post your ADRs so I can link it on the front page for yah... I might see you on the 29th... I'll be back on the 28th to the 5th :goodvibes

I only have one adr Kona Cafe for breakfast on Thursday the 25th. And thanks to this thread Macraven and I are hooking up that night for dinner. Other than that I am open.

yea, evil genius and me are going to feast on the gooooooood stuff at 'ohanas

want to join us?

i promise if we eat all the food they will bring more...

i'm very excited i was able to connect with someone on this thread.

antss, i have 9 more nights open, are you booked up each night you are at the motherland?

ANTSS - You're in my neck of the woods!!

really ??? where are you ?? I just got back from the city(chicago) around exit 84 of rt 90 korean town... driving in was crazy.... driving back since it was after midnite was great...

yea, evil genius and me are going to feast on the gooooooood stuff at 'ohanas

want to join us?

i promise if we eat all the food they will bring more...

i'm very excited i was able to connect with someone on this thread.

antss, i have 9 more nights open, are you booked up each night you are at the motherland?

so far I think I just need to be at Petals at 10PM or later on the 11th of Sept... then 12th :confused3 and on the 13th will be fantasmic nite and debating for MNSSHP on the 14th...

no ADRS nor plans yet for the 29th to the 5th of OCT popcorn:: :rolleyes1

If anyone wants to go to MVMCP on 12/16-that date looks good and won't interfere with dining res. We could do big meal in the afternoon because it's Sunday-what do you think? I'll book it if I don't have to go alone.
Colette

really ??? where are you ?? I just got back from the city(chicago) around exit 84 of rt 90 korean town... driving in was crazy.... driving back since it was after midnite was great...

I live around Route 59 and North Ave (Route 64)

no ADRS nor plans yet for the 29th to the 5th of OCT popcorn:: :rolleyes1

I have ADRs for 9/26-10/2. :) I made them for "party of 2" - even tho right now I'm a party of 1!!! :laughing: I'll gladly share!

I'm going to MNSSHP on 9/30, but don't have an ADR @ MK that day - guess I'd better get on the phone!!

I have ADRs for 9/26-10/2. :) I made them for "party of 2" - even tho right now I'm a party of 1!!! :laughing: I'll gladly share!

I'm going to MNSSHP on 9/30, but don't have an ADR @ MK that day - guess I'd better get on the phone!!

hey, i am a party of 1 and i made all my adrs already.
i'm meeting up with evil genius at ohana for dinner at 5 on 9/25.
i plan to do the mnsshp on friday sept 28 as i didn't know there was one on sunday the 30th. haven't bought my ticket yet though.

wanna hang at the party together and do dinner that day?

Sounds like a plan to me!

Kat,

Maybe in the daytime on 12/14? There might be a group of us having breakfast at Crystal Palace that day. We could try to fit in some rides before breakfast (if the reservation isn't too early in the morning), and maybe also some later in the day.

Daisy

I'm so glad I found this thread. I'll be solo at the World from 11/29-12/6. Currently I'm staying at BCV for the whole time, but I'm thinking of trying to switch my first couple nights over to AKL when June rolls around. Although I don't have ADRs, I plan to eat at Kona's, YCG, ???

Hi Simba's Mom,

You and I briefly exchanged notes last year. I'll be at WDW 12/4-12/15. If you would like, maybe we could meet either in the evening on 12/4, or during the day on 12/5? I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing at those times, but I'm trying to figure it out. Probably in Epcot during day on 12/5. I'm open to hanging out with a small group, so if we plan something, maybe a few others from this website would join us.

I'll be making some ADR's in June.

Daisy

Hi Colette,

Let's plan on 12/14 for Crystal Palace breakfast and Magic Kingdom. What is the latest breakfast seating at Crystal Palace? 10:30? I'm thinking maybe Kat and I could go on the MK rollercoasters first thing that morning, before breakfast, if that day works for her. (I know I wouldn't want to ride them right after eating!) Then after breakfast, maybe a group of us could go around the Magic Kingdom. If we get to any other rides that some want to do and others don't (rollercoasters or otherwise), we could temporarily split into smaller groups. If all this is OK for you and Kat, then let's get the latest breakfast time possible.

Then for dinner on 12/14, we could go to Wolfgang Puck Cafe. (In case anyone doesn't already know, this is the mid-range of the three Wolfgang Puck restaurants at WDW. It's table service, but less pricey than the Wolfgang Puck Dining Room). And the PI comedy club ("Comedy Warehouse") after dinner would be great.

Who else would like to join us for any of the above? :)

Regarding dinner seating times for any evening, they all seem to offer reservations for every ten minutes, so if you can't get 6:00, please try for 6:10 or 6:20 as next choices, then 6:30, 6:40, etc. (Don't know if some of them also have option for 6:15, 6:25, etc.)

The Candlelight Processional occurs three times each night, and I agree that it would be nice after dinner/after dark. I went to the earliest show last year, and some of the candlelight effect was less noticeable in daylight. So you may want to make the 12/13 dinner reservation a little earlier than the other nights (5:15? 5:30?) to have enough time for a leisurely dinner, and still get in line for the last Candlelight Processional show afterwards. Have this year's times been announced yet? Anyone know?

Still thinking about parasailing in daytime on 12/13. What time are you planning to do that? What does it cost?

Tentatively I'm thinking 12/12 could be my day to go off-property to Islands of Adventure. Anyone else interested in that?

Sometime I also would like to do the resort tours of lobby and grounds at WL and AKL. Does anyone know if any other WDW resorts also have walking tours? I might fit those in on 12/11 during the day, but not sure yet. Also thinking of Yuletide Fantasy tour, maybe morning of 12/10, but again, not sure yet.

Daisy

Daisy,
I'm still undecided about MVMCP, but probably will skip it. How about the 12th or 14th for Crystal Palace breakfast and Magic Kingdom day? Anyone else interested in that?
I would love to go to Wolgang Puck's- never been and i can use my certificate for Planet Hollywood at the gift store. I'd rather go someplace new. We went to Wolfgang Puck Express once and had great pizza, but I enjoy a nice sit down meal. 12th or 14th open for that-then head over to the comedy club?
I think I'll try for 6:00 dinner times, then 6:30 as second choice and i think the Candlelight Processional would be nice after dinner, don't you? I'm not sure of the times, but I read that they do it 2 or 3 times a night, so we could certainly catch one of them.
I did BTRR once with my son, quite a few years ago and that was enough for me-lol....
O.k., I'm off to work-24 hour shift today-so Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are mom's-talk to you soon, Colette

hey, i am a party of 1 and i made all my adrs already.
i'm meeting up with evil genius at ohana for dinner at 5 on 9/25.
i plan to do the mnsshp on friday sept 28 as i didn't know there was one on sunday the 30th. haven't bought my ticket yet though.

wanna hang at the party together and do dinner that day?

I bought my ticket for 9/30 already. That's one of the 'discounted' days, plus I figured Sunday might be a little less crowded than Friday night! If you decide to do the party 9/30, I'd love to hang out. I still haven't tried to book an ADR for dinner before the party. :eek:

I have a 5:30 ADR for "party of 2" @ LeCellier on Friday, 9/28. :yay: I'm definitely hanging on to that one! :rotfl:

Let me know and we can make a plan! :thumbsup2

pencil me in.
i'll buy my mnsshp ticket this week.

i have to check the adr i have for sunday. if you like it, we can use it.

I live around Route 59 and North Ave (Route 64)

Yikes.. toooooooo close but yet so far away... I just landed in PHL... parents is at Phesant Trail... right across the Pheasant Run Resort... we have to do starbucks next time we go visit!!

I will updates pages in the morning.. I had to much excitement on my way home... here's why...

.....Hi I just got home from IL and the highlite of my trip is.... but before anything else.. never get caught in the moment... you know how I have my camera ready for a chance of a photo op... but stupid me I was star track (dsis words exactly) that I was not able to get my quickie, great for snap shot camera and so this was the end product....

IMG_0239-1.jpg

taken at PHL airport as soon as we got out of the tunnel thing that was connectedto the plane...

IMG_0238.jpg

I had 2 shots, with my dsis I just clicked away but it was all blurry... All I could say was yes it is great... when he asked me "are the pictures Ok.. make sure you are happy with the picture... are we smiling... we can take it again if it you want..." very accomodating guy... Well I was assuming he was passenger on A list.. ( yup he flew SWA) since he was already at the sitted when we were looking for sits.. didnt realize it was him... just picked the sits behind him... as we are about to take off.. I was mumbling to my my sister... "the passneger infront of us is to busy reading a story that he wont bother turning his pc off... if we end up like LOST he will be my 1st meal!" :lmao: so the flight attendant had to tell him pls turn off your pc we are about to take off... turn off the pc and grab his mp3 player "I sighed and said to myself...I hope his mp3 will not be the death of me" soo off we flew... ding dong all electronic device can be used... as he was turn on his pc.. i was reading throw his back.. hmmm nice story... seems like a love story.. told dsis he must be a script writer.. or a broadway actor to visit Philadelphia for an audtion or something...he then turn on his side and when i took a peak at him again it finally dawn on me who he is/was!!! William Mapother of LOST :faint: so now we landed... and I cannot keep it to myself anymore I told dsis... she said... naaahhh but he just look like him... finally we landed.. he got up and I got up and dsis had to nudge me to walk.. :lmao: He was behind me and I step aside to let him go... dsis said.. well arent you gonna ak him if he is the guy from LOST.. I said nope you go do it... so she did.. and He was a very nice person.. dsis chatted with him from the door of the plane... through its tunnel and finally I saw them stopping.. dsis introduced me and I said whats going on... dsis said he dont mind a photo op.. grab the camera... and grab the big camera with the settings for daytime and all I did was click and click and click.. LOL not checking for settings.. so there you go... He is from Louiseville, KY and was even commending dsis for working at a Louisville,KY base outfit...so there you go... the higjlite of my stupidity... have a good day folks...:faint:

.... I wonder if he has DING too :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

pencil me in.
i'll buy my mnsshp ticket this week.

i have to check the adr i have for sunday. if you like it, we can use it.

:thumbsup2

I'm going to call later this morning and see if there's any availability at any MK restaurant before the party - I need to cancel Mama Melrose anyway!

Good morning all,
Here is what I have so far-added some new ideas to see if anyone is interested. 12/11 is the Flying Fish Cafe, followed by Jelly Rolls; how would 12/12 be for Wolfgang Puck's Cafe and Pleasure Island? 12/13 is Le Cellier and Candlelight Processional; How about 12/14 MGM, 50's Prime Time Cafe and Osborne Family Lights? 12/15 is Cape May Cafe and Maybe Animal Kingdom, that day. I'm looking at 12/16 for the Crystal Palace for the breakfast buffet and MVMCP that night. Would any of you like to do any of those-let me know. I mostly want to get the meals in order.
Besides Marsha, I have been e-mailing Rich in Conn, who I met on the Dec. thread and he will be joining us for Le Cellier and Cape May Cafe, plus I just gave him the other options to think about, so hopefully he'll join in this thread.
Colette

Hi Kat,

Maybe you and I could do the rollercoasters together at the Magic Kingdom? I especially like the Thunder Mountain Railroad.

Daisy

if I make it on DEC... count me in for all the rides except for RNR :rotfl:

O.k., I'm off to work-24 hour shift today-so Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are mom's-talk to you soon, Colette

well I hope that went well.. and I thought my schedle this coming weekend is bad.. 6:30A to 12A both sat and sun... what do you do Colette?:hug:

OK I have updated the list when you change to AKL or add AKL I will edit it again... :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter