When answering the Mom's Panel Question 1...

Your answer to question one was .....

• one word.

• a sentence.

• a paragraph.

• other. Explain please.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
Did you answer in one or two words (like a date), true/false or yes/no or did you incorporate your answer into a sentence or into a paragraph that included the answers?

Wow - didn't know I'd be the first to reply to the poll!

I answered:

A) Blah B) Blah Blah C) Blah Blah Blah

With the 100 word limit, it was more a paragraph form, but I did but the A-B-C in there!

I did not include the A, B, or C in the answer. I just wrote a paragraph with the proper answers incorporated in it.

It never occured to me to just give a one word answer to each part of it!:confused3

I did a paragraph form, but included A), B) and C) within the paragraph. I tried to put as much personality as I could, but there was a lot of ground to cover in 100 words there!! As I wrote on another thread, I wrote out my app after being up ALLLLL night driving home to Ohio from WDW! :drive:No tellin' what I said, exactly!

It was a more factual question, so I wrote mine A) Yada B) Yada and C) Yada with a brief explanation.

My answers were in paragraph form, but separate paragraphs for each answer, some only a sentence long. For example:

The first question was answered in once sentence.

The second question had two sentences. They were written like this.

The final question was much more fun, and had a few sentences. First, I explained why the first part of the question was false. Then, I answered why the 2nd part was false. Then I wrapped it all up!

No back to my regularly scheduled obsessing.......

My answer to the WS question looked like this:

c) False. Eleven countries surround the just over 1 mile World Showcase lagoon...stop by and get my some School Bread in Norway on your way by!

c) False. Eleven countries surround the just over 1 mile World Showcase lagoon...stop by and get my some School Bread in Norway on your way by!

Mine was similar - I did C) False - there are 11 countries around the approximate 1.3 mile World Showcase Lagoon. Tricky question - did Donald write this one?

Thanks! It was hard with the 100 word limit to try and get a little "personality" in there, ya know? I tried to have fun with the questions, answer what they were asking, and try to not get as emotionally vested as in years past.

That's great! My answer was this:

C) Oh, how I love my World Showcase! I know every nook and cranny of the 11 countries represented (plus the Outpost) around the 1.2 mile Lagoon perimeter. The answer is false.

For question 1 my answer was a paragraph for the first 2 parts of the question and for the last part I wrote:

Tricky, tricky, the answer to part C is undoubtedly false. World showcase has pavilions representing 11 countries, not 14, around the World Showcase Lagoon which has a circumference of only 1 ¼ miles, not 5.

I did A. B. C. But used one sentence for A & B and just one word for C.

Who knows what they are really looking for?

I went with succinct. :)

False, World showcase is made up of eleven countries, two which were added after parks opening: Norway and Morocco.

P.S. I didn't elaborate on the circumference (I did know it was wrong..), My false answer should still be correct.. It just said true or false.

I answered A) in paragraph form and used most of my 100 words here. B)No C)False - yada yada yada

In retrospect, I probably should have explained a bit more about my profession, but I was not sure if it would hurt or help. lol

This was my first time to apply. I learned a great deal about the process and hope to be better prepared next year. :-) I look forward to cheering on those that make it to round two! :cheer2:

This is great Fun!
I answered in paragraph form; one sentence for A)., two sentences for B)., and then "The answer to your question is FALSE; there are 11 pavilions that border the 1.2 miles surrounding the World Showcase Lagoon. (Alas, my two teenagers continually pine for the Millennium Village and its additional 20 or so countries!) "princess:

I went back & forth with my format on this one. I finally decided that since it was asked in A, B, C format then that was how I answered it.

Mine looked something like this...

A) My last vacation with my family was....
B) I am a homemaker and do not work.
C) False. World Showcase is a collection of pavilions representing 11 countries that border approximately 1 mile around World Showcase Lagoon

I used the word "approximately" because I found 3 different websites with different "exact" mileage. I ellaborated on C mostly out of habit. I had taken a few classes over the last few years & was required to correct any false statements on our tests.

I answered in paragraph format. I ended up using most of my words on part A since I saw this as the section where I could at least give a bit of info on myself and my family. I would love to post my complete answer (if nobody objects) and possibly read others complete answers (just to see what routes everyone took). What do you guys think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!