Whats your new protocol's silver lining?

Yes I told my husband our currently booked cruise has a 25% off coupon due to our FCC. It's basically true?
Depends on how much your FCC was compared to the cost of your current booking. If it's pretty much the same, then yes you can see it as 25% off.

Yes I told my husband our currently booked cruise has a 25% off coupon due to our FCC. It's basically true?
Yes! :love:The travel agent confirmed the 25% as an onboard credit (the cruise we have booked now was actually a little cheaper than the original one we had booked last year), so we're going to use it for Remy dinner and Palo brunch :)

Of course this situation isn't ideal but I see several silver linings!
Fewer people means more attention from cast members so we'll definitely be treated like royalty which DCL is already amazing at doing. princess:

Shorter wait times at Cabanas, the AquaDuck and mini golf (shuffleboard & basketball are out but they didn't mention mini golf)
Better chances at BINGO
Fewer strangers walking into your pictures
Great seats at all the venues (and for fireworks)

I was finally able to book Palo dinner and brunch which I've been looking forward to since I was twelve years old! Also, the cast member on the phone let me know reduced capacity should increase my chances of getting a reservation for Remy Brunch even though it's currently "sold out."

I'll be able to watch new feature films in an actual movie theatre without paying for overpriced snacks or needing to be suspicious of the cleanliness and distancing protocols so Shang Chi and Jungle Cruise here I come! Here's hoping they also play Free Guy and I'll be even happier if they keep Black Widow and Cruella running too.

Most of my masks are Disney themed and match several of the outfits I'm going to put together so it'll be nice to coordinate my ensembles and get compliments on them. I'm not particularly vain but I do enjoy compliments and Disneybounding.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter