What's your Food Network favorite cooking show?

Mandabella said:
I agree, Rachael Ray is getting annoying. Does she ever find anything she isn't crazy about? Is everything she tries "yum"?

Remember, it's not just "yum", it's YUMMO! Her perkiness just gets on my last nerve. My mom said she watched the special where Rachel Ray got married, and she said that Rachel giggled through the entire thing.

I love Paula Deen, but I'm a southern gal, too, so I can appreciate many of her recipes! I ate at her restaurant, Lady and Sons, in Savannah, and all I can say is

YUMMO!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Alton is the man :sunny:

I wouldn't mind if Tyler was my man :love:

We've used TONS of Rachel Ray's recipes... yum!

katerkat said:
Good Eats and Unwrapped - I hate cooking but love the details behind it. Oh, and Russ is a total Alton fan!

e9b87382.jpg

Wow, he is already a super smart boy. :flower:

Paula's Home Cooking – A stick of butter
Anybody that eats what they cook, has to be a GREAT cook. :worship:

Good Eats - love the details

I like Roker on the Road and Iron Chef America. I love watching Bobby Flay take on the other chefs. Mario Batali...not very fond of him.

June

Roker on the Road and the ones with cook-offs and festivals are my favorites. All of the regular chefs have been getting on my nerves lately, except I do still enjoy Alton Brown. DH and I used the watch the Food Network all of the time, but it's gotten to be too much of the same thing.

I agree with Bashful, seems like many of the shows on now are
not very interesting, more like diversions during commericals of
other tv programs I'm watching.

Going back a few years though, my favs were Door Knock Dinners,
East Meets West, Hot of the Grill, Tyler's Ulitmate,......and the best
of all time........A Cook's Tour pirate:

I loved A Cook's Tour. I guess Tony Bordain ?(sp) was a bit too real to last there though. On a happy note, he's now on the Travel Channel.

Rachel Ray ~ I can't stand her, and her what 50 different shows. So annoying. Way too much exposure, peole are going to get tired of her.Don't they have anyone else to host a show or is Rachel married to the owner of Food Network??

Paula's Home Cooking ~I love Paula. She seems very down to earth and real. I would love to just hang out with her. You know you would be laughing and eating good regular food. Just a heads up Paula has a fabulous cake that I've made for several Thanksgivings now and like many of her recipes it super easy its called a Pumpkin Gooey cake, try it my family flips for it.

Calling All Cooks ~ I really enjoyed this show because it was everyday people sharing their best recipes.

Food Finds~I find food finds enjoyable.

Cookie Exchange Special~I do like the special on all the different cookies & recipes to bake for the holidays

I do agree that the Food Network is more like E than a channel about food.

Paula Deen hands down. Did you see y=her Thanksgiving show???? YYYYUUUUMMMM!!!

I also like Iron Chef America and Tylers old show, the 911 one where he went to peoples houses and taught them what they were doing wrong.

I like to watch a lot of the festivals too.

It seems like Sundays we have it on for hours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter