What's your favourite Yankee Candle?

Blueberry Muffin and Iced Tea!

Did you know that Yankee Candle has discontinued Christmas Cookie?

Wow..tough question!! My favorite always seems to change with the seasons and holidays. Right now it would be coconut bay since we are wishing for some warm weather here in Pennsylvania!

Karen

Did you know that Yankee Candle has discontinued Christmas Cookie?

No, I did not. Is it discontinued for the season or for good?

My faves...Clean Cotton, Spiced Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie, Harvest, Ocean Water, Orange Cupcake, Watermelon.

I see some others listed that I know I'm going to try!:D

so far, buttercream, I have so many more to try...:o

My absolute favorite is Christmas Cookie!! :D

If they discontinued it, I will be sad!:( I will have to find some and stock up on it fast!!

YC is still listing Christmas Cookie on their website.

Forgot to mention: my moms favorite is Sage and Citrus.

Gotta try Harvest! It is spicy and wonderful. I love spicy scents year-round. I have a Spiced Pumpkin going right now.

For me it is always Macantosh followed by Strawberry / Rhubarb Pie.That one is delicious:p I tend to go with the seasons for scents.Balsam at Christmas,Gingerbread in the fall .Then what ever tickles my fancy.

Heidi

My favorites include Buttercream and Hazelnut coffee. I tend to like the foodie scents because I have allergies and the too flowery ones bother me.

Home Sweet Home, Coconut Bay, Buttercreme, Harvest, Carrot cake

I cant imagine what iced tea smells like?!

My favorite right now is Blueberry Muffin thanks to Merriweather (she got me hooked in my first exchange)! With clean cotton running a close second!

Originally posted by MAC3
My favorite right now is Blueberry Muffin thanks to Merriweather (she got me hooked in my first exchange)! With clean cotton running a close second!

:teeth: Glad I could help ;) I LOVE it!!

Home for the Holidays and Spiced Pumpkin. Right now I'm burning Honeydew Melon. It's so powerful I can burn it for about 30 minutes and the scent lasts for days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter