What's your favourite Yankee Candle?

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Come on everyone let me know. YC are in short supply here in the UK. But next week I am travelling North where they sell loads :D :D Tell me your favourite smell so I can look out for them :bounce:

It is hard to have just "one" favorite. I really like Wild Cherry,
Tulips and Ocean Water (for when I'm missing the beach).
Enjoy your YCE shopping. :)

Buttercream and Hydrangea. Now I have the sudden urge to go out and buy more Yankee Candles!

My two faves are Buttercream and Coconut Bay. I'm yet to meet a YC that I don't like, but those are definately my two favorites. :)

Pina Colada. :):):) But it's almost gone now so I have to just take the lid off and smell it every once and a while.

Spiced Pumpkin is my absolute fav. But I also really like Raspberry Sorbet and Cranberry Chutney too. :)

:teeth: A subject dear to my heart ;)

My favorites are: Blueberry Muffin #1
Then: Clean Cotton, Spiced Pumpkin, Home Sweet Home, Honeydew Melon, Ocean Water, Sage and Citrus, Peach, Buttermilk Pancake...........................I'll stop ;)

Have fun!!

buttercreme and mckintosh..... they smell like the real thing!

I love clean cotton and seaside holiday. In the fall I like spiced pumkin and for Christmas I like Christmas Wreath.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter