What's your favorite pre-show?

Oh that's great! Thanks so much for the help! We leave this week so I hope to pick one up. I can't wait!

I like Rock n' Rollercoaster's preshow and also Tower of Terror's preshow also. Once they close the doors the anticipation starts.

More votes for True Colors (makes me weepy, and that's hard to do), Muppet 3-D movie and TOT. I alos appreciate the effects at Splash, but like it better when I don't have to hear the birds or snoring in the long que courtyard!

Just found this thread. Can't believe I read all the way into the second page before I found Voices of Liberty mentioned. Probably the only preshow that we must see ... that we usually see more than once .... and that we often see without attending the main show.<p>Note to be missed!! Be srue to sit at the edge of the circle ... where you see a few others sit when they first come into the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter