What's your favorite moderate - and why?

ExPirateShopGirl

<font color=blue>My posts are sanitized for your p
We have stayed deluxe (WL and CR) and we've stayed value (Pop) but we have yet to try the moderates! We are thinking of doing a moerate next fall for 2 weeks. Help me pick one!

:banana:

Caribbean Beach. The layout of the resort is amazing, and it has everything you need at the Old Port Royale!

Another vote for CBR. Quiet, beautiful layout. Great to walk around the lake @ night. We always stay just off the island bridge across from Old Port Royale. Its a short and beautiful walk across the bridge to get to the Dining area.

CSR!! CSR offers QUEEN beds, CLUB LEVEL rooms (as of 01/2009), many deluxe amenities, a great pool, terrific transportation and an awesome food court. Check out my CSR website below for pics and info.

Photo by steery1
336886827_5Xb5Y-XL.jpg

CSR without a doubt is the BEST moderate! It lives up to the name "resort" in every aspect: beautiful walking paths, several pools, lovely lobby and so many more. The gift shop is HUGE and features a great selection of snacks and goodies to fill up the large in-room fridge. Pepper Market is the best for families - you can all go your own way with a ticket and then meet outside at a table to enjoy a waterfront view while dining (and avoid waiting in line for an indoor table). Love La Tienda for quick snacks or breakfast on-the-run. We have never waitied more than 10 minutes for a bus and always enjoy meeting new people at the bus stop. WE would never rent a car - isn't that one of the reasons you stay on-site. Magical Express departure is a breeze at CSR - check-in with airlines is in front of the hotel!
Don't stay anywhere else - CSR is the best value out there.:cheer2:

We've stayed at 3 of the moderates. CBR wins our vote for the best, by far!! And that new pool is only going to make it better! :thumbsup2 CBR is great! Beautiful grounds, white sand beaches, hammocks by the lake, Caribbean music playing quietly everywhere, a relaxing tropical feel, a beautiful bridge and island, great and huge food court, friendly CM's, double sinks in the bathroom with LOTS of storage space underneath, and the LARGEST rooms of all the moderates! All that, PLUS a new pool. It’s like a vacation within a vacation, a “leave your worries at the door” kind of place! :goodvibes

Good luck deciding and have fun!

CSR!! I love CSR for the atmosphere, great CM's and the deluxe-lite feel. CSR offers a spa, salon, full menu room service and fitness center not to mention a terrific main pool area and the best transportation that is not shared with any other resort. It's like taking two vacations in one. Queen beds too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter