What's the funniest thing a cast member has ever said to you?

Just this week at ToT..."please hold on to any bags, hats and small children that you would like to keep."

During Jedi training to a little girl who was about 3 and was taking her turn battling Darth Vader..."ok it's time to duck, although in your case it really isn't necessary."

Lol!!!

I can't remember which tram it was on (AK?) and I'm sure it is said daily, but I was laughing so hard that I think I embarrassed my husband when the announcement to remember where you parked included, "The two most fail-proof ways to remember where you parked your car: tell your kids or write it on your friend's forehead."

In 2009...We had a backpack with snacks for my youngest. While going through the bag check at MK, a CM that was checking my bag calls out to another CM "Hey Jim! Are we allowing Cheetohs into the park today?" My little one froze in fear that they were going to take his snacks. LOL

Here now and ate at Citricos last night. I had the grouper which is in a base of black (squid ink) spaghetti. DD6 had a few bites and really liked it. She suggested to the waiter that they put it on the kids menu. He replied, "yeah, we'd sell one of those per year."

50's prime time-

I had taken my three daughters to the bathroom and when I came out my DH was not where we had left him. Thinking he may have been seated, I began walking around with three little kids in tow. One of the aunts asked if I needed help. I said well yes, I seemed to have lost my husband. She started screaming this one lost her husband...someone yelled back she is looking for a husband? She yelled no she lost one...it went on & on with about 10 CM chiming in saying things like is he cute? They twisted everything I said into something funny. It was really funny & embarrassing!

These are so funny!:rotfl:

My most memorable was when I was chosen to be the Tootsie Roll girl in DHS. The director was directing me and he says, "I can just imagine you drenched in butter and...":eek: He was quickly scolded by the girl doing the "takes." But I'm sure the look on my face was priceless! It didn't feel very Disneyish & it was in January and I was completely covered.

The most funny ones have happened at the JC (because once in a blue moon you get a CM that is super funny w/o effort) and at PT 50's & WCC. Those servers used to keep them coming one after another. Nowadays it seems more hit or miss.

We were stopped by one of the survey people and he said oh, how sweet you brought your daughter and your grand daughter for their first Disney visit. First I did the double take and then I said, um thats my niece (age 17) and the little one is my daughter (age 2) and if I was my nieces mom I would have had her when I Was 12! But it was my nieces first visit because she came to help with the baby. Boy did he turn red and stutter. I wasn't mad but boy did I feel old! And boy did he feel foolish.

At MNSSHP my family was dressed as mouseketeers and my father was dressed as Walt Disney (and uncanny lookalike too!). The CM's were gaga over him which my father (who adores attention) ate right up. During the parade, EVERY character came up to him and shook his hand or hugged him. Capt. Jack even bowed at him from atop his float. At one point some some dressed as a cowboy came up to him mid-parade and threw his arms around him and yelled "Boss? hey BOSS!! I wanna talk to you about gettin' me a raise!"

This brought a tear to my eye. :hug:

I got a bit chilled at 50's PT from drinking my strawberry shake too fast. So when Mark took our order, he shouted toward the kitchen: "Hey Ma! Wayne and Jen want the Caesar salad, the fried chicken, and a blanket!"

Mark is the best!:goodvibes

My 5 year old daughter who ALWAYS wears a great big bow did the Jedi Training Academy. When Darth Vader walked out he said something like,"The force is strong with this one. She has come gift wrapped."

At mnsshp standing in line for Merida, pooh, togged, eeyore come walking down the hill in an calm orderly fashion when all of sudden piglet comes barreling down the hill hands up maybe covering his ears. We don't get to ponder that long cause we hear "...Piglet. I'm hungry!" As the mad hatter bounds down the hill.

hahahaha The people I work with think I'm crazy b/c I just LOLed!!!!

I often wonder if there are really any people left in Ohio.. my husband is from Ohio, my cousin's husband..Ohio a very good friend's husband is from Ohio (and we are all local girls) aannd we live in South Carolina near hilton head which has become little Ohio :)

DH, who is from Atlanta, is so shocked by all the Ohio State fans here in NC!! He is so embarassed when I shout "O-H!" or "Go Bucks!" at a stranger! LOL

ruthies12 said:
My favorite was the driver of the boat on jungle cruise "everyone stay alert as we head into this dark tunnel there may be danger... then again it's disney there may be a gift shop."

Lol, so true:)

DD and I were on the Jungle Cruise in '07, later at night, and we get to the part with the plane crash, and the Captain says "Oh look, a plane crash. That can only mean one thing...LOST, Thurs. nights at 9 pm on ABC."

:rotfl2::rotfl: This is my favourite!

We were at Garden Grill a few years ago for a character dinner and my aunt took a cell phone call from my uncle (her husband, who had to stay home and work) during dinner. While she was on the phone, Chip came around (I think for the second time that night--we got a lot of good interaction during that dinner) and saw her, and started making fun of her, pantomiming holding a phone to his ear with one hand and talking with his other hand--we were in stitches.

A few years ago my DH (Roy) and I were joking back and forth with a boat driver who took POR guests to DTD. We kept joking about Chicago, because he said he was from there, etc.

Once we arrived at DTD, the boat driver said over the microphone "Please remember to take your children, small packages, and Roy." The entire night at DTD people would yell out "Roy" whenever my DH was around.

I got three...

1. My dh and I were dining at whispering canyon and he was wearing a big bang theory shirt. we were sitting right next to a door and suddenly we heard someone knocking saying 'penny' just like Sheldon does. We turned and it was a server who was laughing at us. :rotfl:

2. We were on the safari at AK and were in the front row. As we passed the flamingos the ladies sitting next to us leaned forward and asked the drivers why they stand on one foot. he replied 'because if they picked up the other they'd fall over' :rotfl2:

3. My all-time favorite tho was with my dad at ToT. It was right after they had started changing the sequence of the ride rather than just dropping you once. My dad asked one of the CM how often they change the drops. Without hesitation the man said 'we change it every fall'. So my dad (who can be a little oblivious) came over and told us 'he said they change it every autumn!' We thought that was odd since we had ridden it twice that day and experienced 2 different sequences. so we asked dad 'autumn or fall?' :lmao:

My dogs name is Penny and my mom does this all the time! It's very annoying but your anecdote made me giggle!:goodvibes

I was checking out at Big Top in the new Fantasyland and the cast member checking me out asked me "is this a 5 cent piece?" Holding up a nickel. I didn't hear her the first time and asked her to repeat what she said. We both started laughing after but she's over here for internship and from New Zealand and said she hasn't gotten use to our currency and gets the change mixed up even after being here almost a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter