What's On Your License Plate?

IMGONNABE40!

<font color=green>Okay, I already am 40, but if I
I saw an Ohio license plate the other day that said DSNYFAN. That made me think of you all and I got to wondering what interesting things your plates say.

We just have standard issue plates, but for our Civic Hybrid I was thinking about LESFILLN. Unfortunately Ohio recently went to 7 characters instead of 8 so I did not get a vanity plate.

Oh, yeah. If the meaning of your plate is not obvious, please explain. Thanks.

Although this is obvious, I HAVE to tell you the story behind it (and try to make it short!!) When Josh was diagnosed with kidney disease as a baby, I had to take him back and forth to the hospital ALOT (sometimes several time a week) because he was on dialysis at home and they needed to make sure that he was getting all he needed.

I was on my way back to work after a particularly HOPELESS doctor visit. I was bawling all the way back to my office (and praying ALOT). All of a sudden, out of NOWHERE, this little red Mazda Miata cut me off!!!! It scared me half to death because I was so involved in my thoughs and prayers. He had swerved to take the same exit I was taking. After hitting the brakes (so I wouldn't hit him) and recovering a little, I looked at his license plates and it said BELIEVE. I BURST into a sobbing fit and had to pull off the road.

We ask for messages from God all the time--THAT one couldn't have been more clear!!! So, since I can't have the exact same one, I chose mine. It reminds me every day that I need to have faith in the Greater Plan.

Originally posted by joshsmom
Although this is obvious, I HAVE to tell you the story behind it (and try to make it short!!) When Josh was diagnosed with kidney disease as a baby, I had to take him back and forth to the hospital ALOT (sometimes several time a week) because he was on dialysis at home and they needed to make sure that he was getting all he needed.

I was on my way back to work after a particularly HOPELESS doctor visit. I was bawling all the way back to my office (and praying ALOT). All of a sudden, out of NOWHERE, this little red Mazda Miata cut me off!!!! It scared me half to death because I was so involved in my thoughs and prayers. He had swerved to take the same exit I was taking. After hitting the brakes (so I wouldn't hit him) and recovering a little, I looked at his license plates and it said BELIEVE. I BURST into a sobbing fit and had to pull off the road.

We ask for messages from God all the time--THAT one couldn't have been more clear!!! So, since I can't have the exact same one, I chose mine. It reminds me every day that I need to have faith in the Greater Plan.

Wow! I got chills reading that.

On our minivan is DVC WLV and we are hoping to get DVC BCV on our other car when I send in the form.

Originally posted by joshsmom
Although this is obvious, I HAVE to tell you the story behind it............It reminds me every day that I need to have faith in the Greater Plan.
Very neat story, joshsmom. And do hope Josh is doing well.

...and the plate holder is the Disney one that says "Been There, Done That, Going Back."

Mine is my dad's initials and favorite number because it was his car before it became mine. I also have a pretty holder thing that says something like "Searching for Prince Charming" and has the Disney princesses on it. I should take it off though, considering I haven't been searching since April, but I don't want to because I like the princesses on it!:teeth:

I just have normal plates on my car but I have seen one around our city that says W DSNY or something very close to that.

Does anybody out there collect license plates?

joshsmom, that is really a neat story there!!!

On mine they say **** for Disney Freak by the time I got them, a lot of the DSNY ones were gone! Must be a good number of Disney lovers in Ohio ;)

Joshsmom, what a wonderful story!

I just have regular, ordinary license plates, so far.

TWNCRYR (because HEAR YE was already taken).

There's a woman at work who has been to WDW over 60 times and has license plates that read "DIZNEY 1".

I passed a SUV with Virginia tags saying "WDW LVR".

Mine says K8R, of course. ;)

I saw a license plate holder that read the following:

Em Eye Cee Kay Eee Why Em Oh You Ess Eee.

I sat there at the light trying to figure out WHAT IN THE WORLD it was, then I said it out loud and figured it out :)

my tag is pictured below, with a pic of the Mickeymobile,,I don't think I need to explain

our car has a veteran's plate for my dad who was in the Korean conflict.
but my friend Lisa who comes from CT has Sox 27 on her plate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter