• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's on your Christmas List?

1. New digital camera.
2. New UGGs.
3. Clothes.
4. Money.
5. Vitamin water.
6. More perfume from AE.

1. Clothes
2. Ck Perfume
3. Gift Card to Barnes and Noble
4. DVD's
5. Gift Card to Target

- Blackberry Pearl
- White Burton snowboarding bindings
- new snowboarding boots
- Nike 6.0 mid Morgan black & white shoes
- Pac Sun, Zuimiez, Dick's Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Borders & Starbucks gift cards
- weight lifting equipment
- clothes

I think my mom and I are joint-self-gifting and are buying ourselves a Wii.

Other than that I want any 3 of the following:

Stargate: SG-1 seasons 3-10 on DVD
Stargate: Atlantis seasons 1-4 on DVD
John
A job
Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog on DVD
The soundtrack to Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog
Kenny Chesney's 2 newest CDs
A DS

that's all I can think of right now.

1. Laptop, I know I am getting it. If not for christmas some time after that. We are looking into them now.
2. Perfume[I want like 2 or 3 :rotfl:]

hmmm, thats all. I don't want to ask for much more since that right there is going to top 2000 dollars if not more. My grandma will probably get me some clothes. & my friends will cover any CD's or DVD's I want. So yeah.

Hm. TNBC on DVD. Some money. A vintage Care Bear for my collection.

Really, nothing.

cellphone
clothes
perfume
digital camera
idk guess that's it

Haha...MISTER. ;)

an ELO cd *unless we already have 1*
Wii fit or a tablet for my computer, ive always wanted one..but theyre expensive!!
a pogo ...STILL, they wont get me an f-ing pogo xD its like..30 bucks, even when i say "heres the money please order" they never do! xD

Thats it.

but MISTER is kinda a big one, and im not sure my parents will allow it xD

A new phone (I've had this one for a long time, and it's not even mine. I'd like the Blackberry Storm, Curve, HTC Touch, Samsung Instinct or the LG Rumor. Whatever one, I ain't picky).

Ipod alarm dock.

Corner Gas season 5.

Other than that... I'm not sure yet.

Money for a new phone. We can't renew our phones until the end of January. I need something with a full keyboard, I'm thinking of a Samsung BlackJack II.
Clothes, I love clothes.
Shoes.
Then the odds and ends like DVDs, ITunes GCs, Bath and Body Works stuff.

I have a laptop and iPod, I don't really want the "it" stuff. It would be nice to get one of the small iPod shuffles, but it's not necessary.

Money for a new phone. We can't renew our phones until the end of January. I need something with a full keyboard, I'm thinking of a Samsung BlackJack II.
Clothes, I love clothes.
Shoes.
Then the odds and ends like DVDs, ITunes GCs, Bath and Body Works stuff.

I have a laptop and iPod, I don't really want the "it" stuff. It would be nice to get one of the small iPod shuffles, but it's not necessary.

If you can go with any qwerty phone, I think the LG Voyager is like.. the sexiest phone... ever.

But yeah, I want the Blackberry Storm myself, they say it's gonna rival the iphone like no other can..
hm.

I enjoy talking phones. I don't really even have one, but I love talking about them.

nano-chromatic( the yellow one)
perfume
tinkerbell comforter
tinkerbell clock
dell laptop(yellow one)
more tinkerbell stuff lol
Clothes
and books

Noooo.
-goes on at&t's website-

I personally prefer the Palm Centro's and the Moto Q.
And the Blackberry Curve!
I freaking love that phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter