What's going on with the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Why not challenge the motives of the side you have heard as well?
The motives of YOU redirecting everyone to their site... how can you challenge that? so your saying they redirected everyone? :confused3 How can you challenge the banning of people who weren't even around to do anything?

Because I was witness to it at the time, both here and at the other site. You might want your lawyers to give me a call.

I was too, and honestly I think it was resolved far too quickly to have been hacked from an outside party.

I know for a fact that is true. I knew a few people who use to mod message boards. Dont let them try to tell you different Gosh I'm gonna be on that list aren't I?

I know its true too.

Its really sad when you can't trust most of your webmasters.

There are some very nice people on that list. It's getting harder and harder to be patient waiting for the DIS side of things.
I agree. This is messed up!

I've never caused any trouble. never gotten points. never a warning. But damnit....this pisses me off. :mad:

As Alex has aleady so eloquently stated, anything anyone has read or heard thus far is only one side of the story ... and, as in most cases, there is definitely another side to be considered in this situation.

If you wish to believe the propaganda and rumors that have been offered to date that is your prerogative, however it might be worthwhile waiting for the explanation promised by Alex.

It seems that some may have another agendum here so it might be best to wait until the "rest of the story" is shared rather than accepting other agenda at this time.

In that case, I think a continuance of this respectful discussion is in order; at least until the "rest of the story" is open for sharing.

I've been a member of both sites for quite some time, but have low post counts; {shrug} unless I have something new to contribute, I'm happy to lurk each day. And read. A LOT. After a few years, one DOES get a handle on the characteristics of various long-time posters. To be honest, it's difficult for me to believe that some of these people, whose cyber-opinions I've come to highly respect, are spewing "propaganda".

With the legal system as it is, I'm sure we'll be waiting quite some time for the DIS side of the story and that disappoints me.

... and that side has been promised.

Again, if you refuse to wait for the other side of the story, that's your prerogative and there is no reason to wait for any explanation when you are so willing to accept what little you know as fact and truth.

It seems that another agendum is at work here in spite of Alex's statement and many have already made uop their mind based on incomplete information. Why not challenge the motives of the side you have heard as well?
I think the thing is that there are about 40 sides and most of them are saying the same thing, which is "I was banned for no reason."

I love the DIS and would be thrilled to hear that it isn't true. If they're all lying, why not just say so? I do know that once you turn things over to the lawyer, they tell you to stay out of it and let them handle it...which is why I turn things him over to him in the first place - don't want to fight :) - but...

I dunno.

I wish that we could all reset our computers to the date before this happened, like they do when the computer breaks.

:sad1:

ok, this is how I see it. Some may have disagreed with threads, could not express how they truly feel. They went elsewhere to express that. If ppl did not want ppl to get into their life so to speak, they why where they so personal in the first place??? They have seen it before here, what has happened.

I know several have been banned, will wait patiently for the DIS side of the story, I am curious to hear what you have to say. but..........

why were ppl NOT banned that took info from the DIS and PRIVATE boards not banned?????? That is the one answer I would like to know

carry on............

So, does this mean MNGoofy can come back to the DIS???

(Sorry, I could not resist!)

As Alex has aleady so eloquently stated, anything anyone has read or heard thus far is only one side of the story ... and, as in most cases, there is definitely another side to be considered in this situation.

If you wish to believe the propaganda and rumors that have been offered to date that is your prerogative, however it might be worthwhile waiting for the explanation promised by Alex.

It seems that some may have another agendum here so it might be best to wait until the "rest of the story" is shared rather than accepting other agenda at this time.
This thread is a classic example of "spamming" a board by those with a specific agenda. IMO this kind of behavior is a direct attack on a website and reason enough for banning from the website targetted.

I'll be eager to hear about how all the legal issues come out.

There are alot of disers on that list that should not be. I might not have agreed with each and everyone but to banned them? Please.

You know, I wonder if the other message board I belong to would ban me if they knew I posted on the Dis? You know how the Baptist feel about Boycotting Disney and such. Doesn't mean Im a bad person but guilty by association ...:confused:

I feel like I am going through my parents divorce all over again. :sad1:

ok, this is how I see it. Some may have disagreed with threads, could not express how they truly feel. They went elsewhere to express that. If ppl did not want ppl to get into their life so to speak, they why where they so personal in the first place??? They have seen it before here, what has happened.

I know several have been banned, will wait patiently for the DIS side of the story, I am curious to hear what you have to say. but..........

why were ppl NOT banned that took info from the DIS and PRIVATE boards not banned?????? That is the one answer I would like to know

carry on............
that's part of the arguement. If you putting personal info out on the WEB....you are posting it for ANYONE to read and see.

I'm not touching the private boards comment.... that one hit too close to home.... it still hurts.

I witnessed someone go poof before my eyes for a post on Sunday that some could say had nothing to with all this mess. Just poof! and she was gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter