What's going on with the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WebmasterAlex

I know a lot of people have seen some stories and are wondering what is going on around here.
I would like everyone to remember that they are only seeing one side of a story.
Rest assured that there is MUCH more going on than what you have seen.
Unfortunately we can't comment on this as it has been handed over to our attorney and it is now a legal matter.
We will fill everyone in as soon as we can.

Holy Smokes! See what you people get up too when I don't come around every day? :lmao: Seriously hate to hear about a legal problem you very much have my curiosity up. Any estimate of a time you will be able to disclose any information on this issue? In other words I'm nosey! :rotfl:

I'm curious too! All I know is several threads have gone POOF in the last couple of days. I am clearly not in the loop. :confused3

Man, I haven't seen any of the stories so I am clueless.

And here I thought I was losing my mind, I would see something and then it's gone :confused3 Hope it works out for all involved.

A webmaster! Thank goodness. Is it true that there are other sites that we are not allowed to post on? How will I know if I stumble upon this other site? How will you know if I stumble upon this other site? Will you warn me beforehand before I get banned from here?

I just started here this week, but I am so confused about what I can or can not do.

The rumor is that if we post on another forum and say anything bad about the DIS we'll be banned.

We can't comment means "We can't comment". I will say this if you are not involved you have nothing to be concerned about.
Don't listen to rumors

The rumor is that if we post on another forum and say anything bad about the DIS we'll be banned.

Like I said, I am new. But I have heard rumors as well. I was told that even people that didn't say bad things about the DIS were banned.

I just need to know for my peace of mind if this is true.

I thank the webmaster for addressing the situation, but we are still left with unanswered questions.

I know a lot of people have seen some stories and are wondering what is going on around here.
I would like everyone to remember that they are only seeing one side of a story.
Rest assured that there is MUCH more going on than what you have seen.
Unfortunately we can't comment on this as it has been handed over to our attorney and it is now a legal matter.
We will fill everyone in as soon as we can.[/QUOTE]

I hope so. I'm very confused about what is going on. I'm thinking there has to be more than I know of. I just don't get it.

Rumors are generally wrong. You were told wrong.
Nobody posting here has a thing to worry about

Another poster who would like to be filled in. Please fill us in ASAP. Thanks

I cannot imagine the DIS banning you from this site, just because you posted somewhere else. I am a member of a few boards, but this is the only Disney board that I am a member of.

Anyway, good luck with any legal problems!

I have NO idea what's going on but I hope it all works out. Thanks for the update, and I hope all will become clear soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter