Whats Bawb doing now?

I laughed so loud at the "Interventions/Garbage Walt talk post" I startled both boys.

Even after he has passed he is still making us laugh. Classic Bawb.

My husband and I were fortunate to live next door to Bob until two years ago when we moved out of state. He really was a wonderful, caring and giving person. We have terrific memories of cruising together, going out to dinner, and playing "train dominoes". When a group of us went out involving more than one vehicle, Bob always had to be first. We teased him about it and he just smiled. Well Bob, you continued that habit right up to the end. You did "go first". I guess you wanted to scope it out so you can fill us in when we get there. I know you will be standing there with a big smile and a glass of Arizona tea in one hand and a Dole whip in the other! Our lives were vastly blessed to have known you and, dear friend, we shall miss you terribly!!

You have my deepest sympathies for the loss of your friend. Thank you for sharing a little of Bawb with us.

Welcome gato girl. Sorry to meet you under these circumstance, but any friend of Bob is a friend of ours. :hug:

I wonder how many poop/scat references Bawb has made since he made it to heaven? :) My guess is quite a few.

My husband and I were fortunate to live next door to Bob until two years ago when we moved out of state. He really was a wonderful, caring and giving person. We have terrific memories of cruising together, going out to dinner, and playing "train dominoes". When a group of us went out involving more than one vehicle, Bob always had to be first. We teased him about it and he just smiled. Well Bob, you continued that habit right up to the end. You did "go first". I guess you wanted to scope it out so you can fill us in when we get there. I know you will be standing there with a big smile and a glass of Arizona tea in one hand and a Dole whip in the other! Our lives were vastly blessed to have known you and, dear friend, we shall miss you terribly!!

Thank you for sharing that. You were very blessed to have known him in person.:hug: to you and your DH.

And Welcome to the Dis...sorry it's not under happier circumstances but we are very happy you're here!

In heaven, Bob won't need an ECV.

But I hope that once in a while, just for fun, he hops into one and takes some Kaht Cam videos so that when we arrive he can give us the lay of the land in his own inimitable way.

I'd love a heaven Kaht Cam upon arrival. And that is how I'll picture him from now on. Going around heaven, finding all the best stuff and preparing info (with lots of highlighting) and video for everyone who will join him. :)

ETA: Bob gets to meet Walt now. That makes me happy for him.

In Heaven Bob doesn't need the boot or the kaht! He can tour anyway he wants. Count me in when he puts the video up!

From what I've heard he liked the space program and golf. So, I'm wondering if he's tallked to lost astronauts. Yeaterday, when I learned of this tragedy I first pictured Bob, boot/kaht-less, standing on the most well kept beautiful champion course. God walks up and and asks "Now, explain this Bob golf to me agiain..." Then they spend the most spledid round making holes in one.

I'm thinking Bawb drove up to the front gates of heaven, and nearly crashed into them with Kaht Kam. When he couldn't figure out where the fingerprint reader that verifies your identity [and also violates our civil liberties...] was that would allow him through the turnstile, he looked to St. Peter for assistance, and couldn't help but notice that while his costume was excellent and consistent with theming of the area, he didn't have a name tag.

Nonetheless, St. Peter allowed him through the pearly gates (not sure if those are made from the 'pick your own pearl' or not), and Bawb was pleasantly surprised by the lack of queue lines, and the lack of a need for an ADR to get to the Lord's table.

Over dinner, which was excellent by the way, he discussed with fellow diners about how, from up there, you wouldn't even need a helicopter to drop the pig poop.

Welcome gato gal and thank you for sharing your memories with us.

Knowing my buddy Bawb, he's probably having a heart to heart chat with "Gawd" about getting a celestial theme park up and running. Someday he'll again be our tour guide when we visit "Bawb World." :thumbsup2

Since Bawb did a lot a research on the current WDW parks and all the neighboring extras, Walt has recruited "OUR" Bawb to create the 5th park. THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM. THIS park has all the ideas that Imagineers never saw come true and Bawb is just the person to add his personal touch to make sure that everything comes out right. Keep the magic alive up there Bawb.

Welcome gato gal and thank you for sharing your memories with us.

Knowing my buddy Bawb, he's probably having a heart to heart chat with "Gawd" about getting a celestial theme park up and running. Someday he'll again be our tour guide when we visit "Bawb World." :thumbsup2

The 5th Gate!! Bawb World - :)

I hate to tell you Regina - Knowing Bawb he is making a special ride for you......

The rope drops at 6am for breakfast with clowns -

The 5th Gate!! Bawb World - :)

I hate to tell you Regina - Knowing Bawb he is making a special ride for you......

The rope drops at 6am for breakfast with clowns -

LOL, I wouldn't be surprised if it involved duct tape for my mouth.

In heaven, Bob won't need an ECV.

But I hope that once in a while, just for fun, he hops into one and takes some Kaht Cam videos so that when we arrive he can give us the lay of the land in his own inimitable way.

I'd love a heaven Kaht Cam upon arrival. And that is how I'll picture him from now on. Going around heaven, finding all the best stuff and preparing info (with lots of highlighting) and video for everyone who will join him. :)

ETA: Bob gets to meet Walt now. That makes me happy for him.

Ok that really made me smile! I hope for Bob's sake there are lots of highlighters in heaven :)

I could see Bawb World - the 5th Disney park. All the dolewhips you can eat.....

Bob to Walt in Heaven:

"Walt, do you know that they just raised the prices or Kawts and strowlers where people awrn't going to be able to afford them? Get a pass from Gawd to get back down there and spook some of the Disney executives back to their senses so that people can enjoy themselves without going broke. Oh yeah, bring me back a couple of Dole Whips on your way back if you don't mind"

I think that Bob is sitting in heaven watching the boards and smiling at just how big his fan club really is.

I think that Bob is sitting in heaven watching the boards and smiling at just how big his fan club really is.

I so wish this could be true. The biggest tribute we could give to Bob was for him to know how much he was loved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter