What's an e-ticket holder?

I don't know what you're talking about. There are some possiblilites that you are confusing it with something else.

DL (and WDW) used to use separate tickets for each ride. This was back when the parks were just beginning. When DL opened, it opened with A, B, and C tickets, with A tickets being for the very minor attractions and the C tickets being for the larger attractions. The A tickets also cost less than the C tickets. As larger attractions were built, DL added the D and E tickets. And now, an e-ticket attraction is mentioned when referring to a ride or attraction that showcases the best of Disney Imagineering and special effects.

Another thing that was called e-ticket ride nights was at Disneyworld a few years back. Guests could buy a separate ticket that allowed them to stay in the park after it had closed and ride several rides with short waits. The amount of tickets sold was limited so lines were never really long. This program was discontinued when Extra Magic Hours was started. Check the Disneyworld board for info on EMHs.

Those are the only two possible things because I don't know of anything else.

That's what I was thinking but it made it sound like you get more perks if "you're an e-ticket holder". Thanks everybody!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I get it now. It's just a way to skip the ticket line. I'd only do it if you were going for a day because you can't find 1 day 1 park tickets anywhere else in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter