What would your name be if you were born today - generator!

My name would be Sophia if I was born today.
My name is actually Angela and apparently was the 5th most popular girl’s name in 1974, the year I was born.

I would be Isabella (#4) if named today. And my husband would be Liam (#1).
My son would be Matthew (#20), and my daughter would be Rebecca (#214).

Last edited:
My name was 79th most popular in the year I was born. If I was born today my name would be Gianna because apparently I'd be Italian - cool!! :goodvibes

My husband would be Dakota and our son would be Kyree. :confused: Is that even a boys' name? I love the meaning of it, if it were spelled Kyrie (eleison) but never in a million years would I use it for a son.

My name was 79th most popular in the year I was born. If I was born today my name would be Gianna because apparently I'd be Italian - cool!! :goodvibes

My husband would be Dakota and our son would be Kyree. :confused: Is that even a boys' name? I love the meaning of it, if it were spelled Kyrie (eleison) but never in a million years would I use it for a son.

The kyrie in kyrie elaison isn't pronounced ky-ree, though.

Ha! My name was the 673rd most popular girl's name in 1966

My name today would be
Marisol

^that's just as bad as my real name:laughing:

My name was supposedly the 8th most popular name the year I was born. I find that funny, because to this day, I only know two people with my exact name (not a nickname). Neither of them are my age. My name today would be the same as one of my great nieces.

DIL's is not in there data base.......that means fewer than 5 times. She does have an odd one

DGD 41st popular name. Name now.....Hazel..........NO!!
DGS 13th popular. Name now Jacob

In 1944, Daniel was 25th on the list. I'd now be Owen. :sad2:

In 1947, DW Marie was 63rd. Today Naomi. :sad2:

In 1980, DD Natalie was 57th. Today Emilia. :scratchin

In 1977, DS Vincent was 110th. Today Gavin. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter