What would YOU say to start an argument on the DisBoards?

I'm going to spend $6k+ On a Disney vaca.

Immediately followed by a new thread titled: help us, we are in soooo much debt

Do you think it is rude to recline my seat back on an airplane?

Mentioning MK and alcohol in one sentence usually equals Walt spinning in is grave.

Please ignore the fourteen Disney trip tickers listed in my signature- This thread is ONLY about my current bankruptcy issue, I don't need your opinion on my vacations. :rolleyes:

I spend x amount of money on my Disney trip (that everyone else in the park also spent) but I deserve to be treated a certain way and pixie dusted the entire time! :idea:

Can my child ride X ride over and over without getting off? I know there is a long line but he neeeeds it. :sad2:

Is the dollar dance tacky? :rotfl:

Common core is ruining school. :teacher: Common core is a good idea . :teacher:

My teenagers are not excited for some reason even though I planned out matching themed outfits for each day.. :scared:

Can I wear shorts to dinner on the cruise? :laundy:

My son is 17 and 364 days old, can he go into he adult areas on the cruise? But keep in mind I also want him to have access to the teen club too. :idea:

Do you think my 8 year old will be happy in a stroller? Walking is harrrrd. :rotfl2:

It's ok to bring my son into the ladies room even though he's six feet tall and has a mustache, right? :upsidedow

I saw Mickey smoking a cigarette after he took off his head. It was in public. There were kids there. :crazy2:

There are too many EVC in the park. Why don't they just make the overweight people walk? :snooty: After all, if you can't SEE the disability, it must not really be there, right?

Can I go to BBB? I'm fifty-four but I want the nineteen year old workers to put sparkly eyeshadow on me :scared:

Can I make eighteen reservations even though I really only needed one? :dance3:

And my personal favorite...
We are going to disney world, spending thousands, have character meals scheduled, planned our whole trip and tons of money for souvenirs...now....how can I make the trip SPECIAL? :dance3:

{snip]

My teenagers are not excited for some reason even though I planned out matching themed outfits for each day.. :scared:

LOLOL! I do that! My kids love me! :lmao:

{snip}

Mentioning MK and alcohol in one sentence usually equals Walt spinning in is grave.

Poor ol' Walt is on a perpetual spin cycle in his grave.

For instance, anyone want to discuss Starbuck's on Main Street?

And, speaking of Main Street, thought of another!!

We're getting engaged/getting married/on our honeymoon/on our babymoon/having a baby/finding out the baby's sex, do you think the castmembers will do something special for us like a balloon release... on Main Street... in front of the castle... with Mickey.. and for free (though I'd be happy to pay for the balloons) - even though they don't normally do stuff like that for other people?

I'm bringing my electric skillet to make fried chicken with GARLIC in our room. And its ok if the smell goes to other rooms. I mean, who doesn't like the smell of chicken, right?
Also, follow the smell of okra & fish gumbo!! I have my crockpot too!

We're staying at the All-stars- can we go over to the Yacht/Beach Club to swim on our Epcot day?

And what's good meals to cook in the room? I heard the iron makes a mean grilled cheese.

Universal built this big new area...........and there's only one ride ??

If everyone who stays at Uni hotels gets front of line access ,what happens if they all decide to go at once ?

You don't need those things! Just cook in the coffee pot and make french toast and/or grilled cheese with the hotel iron.

I'm bringing my electric skillet to make fried chicken with GARLIC in our room. And its ok if the smell goes to other rooms. I mean, who doesn't like the smell of chicken, right?
Also, follow the smell of okra & fish gumbo!! I have my crockpot too!

I find it appalling to discover that there are actually people out there who butter their ENTIRE roll at once and eat it in one hunk instead of breaking off little pieces and buttering each piece as you consume it. Savages!

Ha! That was an epic thread, thanks for the reminder!

Don't you think it's time they got rid of Carousel of Progress?

The food court tables are sturdier and cleaner than the baby changing stations in the restrooms so...

How do I make my neighbor stop doing...

Teachers have such cushy jobs. Only work til 3 and summers off!

This thread is awesome :rotfl2:

How about 'I'm definitely planning to sprinkle my DM's ashes in Haunted Mansion and then release 100 balloons in her precious memory, is that going to be a problem'?

The balloon release has to be at AK though because only animal fanatics worry about the animals ingesting the balloons.

People mad when they stay up each night till "midnight eastern time" booking FP+ for their family spending hours doing it because it's not their perfect choice. Arguing that they should be able to configure their fastpasses 100 days in advance for more than 3 rides a day.

Like the rides are not ridable if you didn't book a FP. Spending more time staying up to midnight (complaining it was actually 1:10am when they could do their 60 days), trying to book FP for 13.5 members of their family and distant friends, all with different rides, complaining about the copying does not work precisely for their exact family configuration, ALL WHILE spending 32 hours of their sleep time, work time, daily checks throughout the 60 day window. SPENDING more time than just simply standing in the standby line.

All of you posting on this thread are hilarious!!! :rotfl2:

I wish I can add to these brilliant observatons but I am to busy cracking up with laughter!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter