What would YOU say to start an argument on the DisBoards?

My list ---

Anything to do with Walmart
Can my son (any age over 5) go to the bathroom / locker room with me. All men all evil child molesters so he cant go alone.
Tipping - some random person held the door for me? Do I tip them?
Weddings -- see: gift / plate covering, can kids go even if they arent on the invite?
staying onsite vs offsite
Can I take my HS kids out of school for 2 weeks, even though they'll miss finals?
Anything ecv related....be it people on them just 'cause they're fat, not really handicap, boarding the bus with 15 people, how they drive down main st....

Can I buy a child ticket for my 12 year old DS/DD. How do they check their age. He or She is small for their age.

Get rid of rides like it's a small world and jungle cruise and replace them with something more exciting!

why do servers not LISTEN? I should not have to tell them I want my refilled. And they should never charge for RANCH DRESSING.

We decided to go on a last minute 7 day vacation to Disney tomorrow. Do you think there will be any rooms available if we get there early?

Thanks for the laughs. :lmao:

I was just observing this at work. No matter what we have to complain about something.

Is the sky really blue :confused3

No, no- it's "can I take my 16 year old son in the ladies room WHILE I nurse my 4 year old?"

This is the thread that finally got me to register and stop lurking! You all are too funny! ��

Can I get some friend advice?
My child is allergic to (to fill in the blank) so can Disney remove it from the park?
Anything gun related...including those made out of pop tarts.

Coffee.
funny-good-morning-dog-like-coffee-pics.jpg

This thread is awesome :rotfl2:

How about 'I'm definitely planning to sprinkle my DM's ashes in Haunted Mansion and then release 100 balloons in her precious memory, is that going to be a problem'?

People on EVC's should wait in line to get on a bus.

Anything referring to children going to daycare and not wanting strangers to raise your children.

Hidden disabilities

Putting children on an adults shoulders to watch a parade

CM's only being nice, not in character or super happy

Absolutely ANYTHING with the term WWYD in the thread title.

My personal sentimental favourite though (after having taken many a beating trying to defend the "no you don't" position) is this one:

This is the one I see often - you must cover your plate $ as a gift when you attend a wedding.

:wave2:

Best fights (flames) of all time:

1. Can you bake a birthday cake in the microwave at All Stars?
2. How you can feed your family for $5 a day
3. Cliques threads

1.universal is better than disney
2.The characters being at a character breakfast do not make up for bad food
3.such and such a place has awful food and is overpriced will cause argurments 4.no matter the restaurant you say:rotfl2:
5.The lion king/frozen are not worth the hype and were average at best
6.Bambi is a boring movie

I don't agree with any of these apart from no 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter