What would you have been doing this weekend IF the Virus hadn't interfered?

Yeah m
I hate this virus and am so sorry all of you cannot do these things.... and won't be able to for...months. if a miracle happens. A year more probably. I hate this stupid virus.
Yeah me too. One year ago my uncle died. I spent the last week of his life covered up because he was neutropenic. I was heartbroken because I couldn't hold or comfort him during his last days. Now, I'm thankful he wasn't ALONE.

Not much different. Weekend was a wash because my wife had to work on vacation relief on Saturday. Person she covered for did not cancel their vacation due to the virus. I had to work last weekend both days on vacation relief, but after I had taken my 2 days off during the week, the person I was covering for did cancel their vacation.

Painting a couple rooms in my house...but I did those already. Had some shopping outings planned. Track season is a bust but one of my kids would have had daily meetups for runs. I think we're going to seed the lawn.

Preparing for my son’s 11th birthday party that would have been next weekend. We’ll still be celebrating next weekend, just in a smaller way.

Most weekends in March would not be that different than today but this weekend we would have been attending accepted students’ day at the university my DD wants to attend in the fall. And then packing for Disney which would have been 12 days away.

Was supposed to be in Vegas this weekend with my bff. First girls trip away in a number of years without husbands or kids. We're rescheduled for July. Hoping that'll happen.

Hiking.

My book club was over Zoom on Saturday, so that still worked out.

I tried to buy flour and yeast today. No luck. It's all gone. I wanted to work through Paul Hollywood's bread book. No point to order his book now.

I would have been going to my girlfriend's 60th birthday party and then a dinner to celebrate a 2 weekend run of Beauty and the Beast for the high school that I costume for.

Would have been flying home from Disney today.
Yeah. We were already packing. Now, I'll spend tomorrow cancelling everything. But hey, I'm looking forward to DD complaining about rebooking FP at the crack of dawn.

We were going to Mulan on Friday and a Marie Osmond concert on Saturday to celebrate my daughter’s 31st birthday. We still had a nice day at home, but not what we planned.

Watching the Elite 8 of the NCAA tournament
I have to wonder if this year's cancellation will boost interest next year. The NCAA tournament had been dying a slow a painful death in TV ratings for years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter