• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What would be your choice???

snowiit

DIS Veteran
We have one place to fill in our dining list....
Am I right that Tony's Town Square hasn't gotten great reviews?
How about Wolfgang Puck Cafe?? I see here on the Dis that it was given a very bad review but the menu sounds great.
We have been to WDW numerous times and decided that we should try something new... we are eating at .. Narcoosees, Cali Grill, Sci Fi (for burgers and fries), Whispering Canyon, Le Cellier and breakfast at Crystal Palace... if there is another place I can't think of it right now....
bring on the reviews, and suggestions!

Nancy:wave2:

I know it doesnt' always get good reviews but I really really enjoyed Momma Melrose....

Have a wonderful Trip

We ate at Wolfgamg Puck Cafe last year and hated it. We were tempted by the menu and the fact that they accepted the dining plan. We ignored the awful reviews and ate there anyway.

My girlfriend had some sort of pasta and only ate a few bites. I had ribs and was very disappointed. They were DRENCHED in BBQ sauce... probably to distract you from the lack of meat on the bones.

Actually, the counter service ribs that I ate at Flame Tree BBQ were far superior. Those were some good ribs. It's in the Animal Kingdom and I would recommend that any day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter