What was the last Movie

Casablanca (1942) - One of my favorite all time movies.

What's really interesting is that it wasn't something filmed after WWII in retrospect of the time....it was filmed DURING WWII.

The Heiress (1949) with Olivia de Havilland & Montgomery Clift.

There is a line I love, "He came back here with the same lies. The same silly phrases." It reminds me of a couple ex-BFs that I've bumped into years later, trying the same old lines & phrases on me, thinking I am still so naive that they would work on me again. :sad2:

Last night I watched Eren Trece (1931), the Spanish version of the lost film Charlie Chan Carries On.

Hmmm, before 1950? I was going to say White Christmas, but that was 1954.

I've seen plenty of movies before 1950, but can't say what the last one was. Probably Twelve O'Clock High (1949) which I would have watched sometime in the fall of 2017.

I just watched the sea of grass, 1947 with Hepburn and Tracy, it was one of them movies that take place over 30 years, a bit corny but it sucked me in.Watching old movies is good for the soul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter