What was the last Movie

Bringing Up Baby is a good movie :)

I haven't watched oldies for fun in a while. The last one I saw was The Wizard of Oz because I show it every year to my class. Before that it was either Casablanca or Topper Returns. I was going to say a couple different movies but looked them up and they were after 1950.

you watched that was made before 1950 ?

Bringing up baby 1938
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0029947/

I just watched it tonight, I actually just become hip to how funny Cary Grant was, and I watch any movie of his I see

I'm trying to remember regarding your question but just wanted to chime in and say I'm a huge Cary Grant fan - underrated comedic actor. Have you seen "Arsenic and Old Lace?" Love Bringing up Baby!

I'm trying to remember regarding your question but just wanted to chime in and say I'm a huge Cary Grant fan - underrated comedic actor. Have you seen "Arsenic and Old Lace?" Love Bringing up Baby!

ha, I thought for sure know one seen that but me, and your right, he was funny, people dont realize

ha, I thought for sure know one seen that but me, and your right, he was funny, people dont realize

Agree! I love his more "serious" movies and his Alfred Hitchcock movies, but love his comedies! Have you seen "Father Goose" with Leslie Caron (who I adore!) or Houseboat (with Sophia Loren - so fabulous!)? And how could I forget "Mr. Blandings Builds his Dreamhouse?" But seriously, if you haven't seen "Notorious," watch it right now!

Okay, done with my Cary Grant rant...

Agree! I love his more "serious" movies and his Alfred Hitchcock movies, but love his comedies! Have you seen "Father Goose" with Leslie Caron (who I adore!) or Houseboat (with Sophia Loren - so fabulous!)? And how could I forget "Mr. Blandings Builds his Dreamhouse?" But seriously, if you haven't seen "Notorious," watch it right now!

Okay, done with my Cary Grant rant...

havent seen any of them, I will look for Notorious , last one I seen was "walk dont run" it was his last movie and it was great

havent seen any of them, I will look for Notorious , last one I seen was "walk dont run" it was his last movie and it was great

I haven't seen that one - I'll have to check it out! He did a few Hitchcock movies, but Notorious with Ingrid Bergman is my fave! I'm still trying to answer the original question...

Ok, I watch a lot of old movies, but if I'm thinking pre-1950, I took my kids to see a screening of "Casablanca" at a local movie theater a few months ago...speaking of Ingrid Bergman and all...they loved it, by the way!

The only one I’ve ever seen is Wizard of Oz and I haven’t watched it in a few years. To me, it’s a Christmas movie because that alway seems to be when they play it on tv. I was thinking of watching it a week ago but never got around to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter