What was#1 when you were born?

1972 ... "Alone Again (Naturally)" by Gilbert O'Sullivan

I wish it was a cooler song :confused3

Ummmm...Pete LOVES that song!!! Everytime it comes on he has to turn it up and sing it.:goodvibes :goodvibes Although it is a depressing song.....

There you are, I was wondering where you have been.

We were slammed last week (lots of family drama,to much to type) and we went camping this weekend. Did I miss anything while i was away?

We were slammed last week (lots of family drama,to much to type) and we went camping this weekend. Did I miss anything while i was away?

Pretty slow around here, except for Rhonda's chat thread.

Ummmm...Pete LOVES that song!!! Everytime it comes on he has to turn it up and sing it.:goodvibes :goodvibes Although it is a depressing song.....

alooonnnnnneeeeeeeeeee agaiiiiiinnnnn,, naturally

Well...at least I didnt get the BeeGees(Winking over to Seabee)...not that theres anything wrong with that!!!

Now I don't know, these guys are "fabulous"(said with my best "Brucie" accent)
180px-Bee-gees.jpg

A Hard Day's Night by the Beatles! (And I don't even like the Beatles very much)

Actually they aren't that bad. I have been known to come across one of their songs on the radio and sing along.

Disco rocks? Isn't that a contradiction in terms??

if you were born when walk like a man was number one, you'd know they were popular before Saturday Night Fever.

All Shook Up by the King.

This is really sad since I remember when most of the songs you guys have mentioned were #1.

if you were born when walk like a man was number one, you'd know they were popular before Saturday Night Fever.

Oh, I wasn't saying they weren't popular. In fact I remember listening to them for years. I just thought it sounded odd using one genre to describe another.

"Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree" by Tony Orlando & Dawn

:rolleyes:

All Shook Up by the King.

This is really sad since I remember when most of the songs you guys have mentioned were #1.

Oh God.. I was thinking the very same thing. I feel Old reading some of these responses. :headache:

Wake Up Little Suzie...Everly Brothers for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter