What Treasure cruise are you booking next week?

There is so much availability for maiden voyage. Including concierge. So after pearls yesterday and a couple hours of platinums today. That Christmas MV seems to be a mistake
It’ll be interesting to see if/when it sells out. I don’t think a bigger mix of cruisers is a bad thing. But it is interesting the lack of overall excitement from experienced cruisers. It seems like many are kinda meh- I’ll see it soon enough vs dying to get on early.

10:30am pacific on Plat and the Tower Suite is showing again for the maiden :rotfl2: Just a cool $108,000 for my family of 4. Drat, my ceiling was $107K, oh well.
I'm still on the low end of the totem Pole and only silver. Hopefully, next week when I can book, it will still be available for my wife and me. $108K is right in our wheelhouse of affordability. :rotfl2:

I am such a pushover.

Originally, I said nope, not gonna book the Treasure. We’ve done the wish twice, Treasure is more of the same, too expensive, and the new venues didn’t wow me. Also told myself I needed a few years break from cruising after our family got Covid on the last Disney Cruise.

But then I saw that they have “Encanto” “Up” and “Luca” themed rooms and now my poor Disney addicted brain is screaming BOOK IT NOW!!!!

I just went online to check the week I want to see if prices have increased as my window opens tomorrow and the interior staterooms for the MV are all sold out. :oops:

I am such a pushover.

Originally, I said nope, not gonna book the Treasure. We’ve done the wish twice, Treasure is more of the same, too expensive, and the new venues didn’t wow me. Also told myself I needed a few years break from cruising after our family got Covid on the last Disney Cruise.

But then I saw that they have “Encanto” “Up” and “Luca” themed rooms and now my poor Disney addicted brain is screaming BOOK IT NOW!!!!
Saaaaaaaame, lol. I didn't mind the Wish (Fantasy is still my favorite!), but when I saw Encanto rooms, plus the rumored Haunted Mansion bar, I was like "dangit," lol. Still okay waiting until later next year, though I would like to make it on an inagural.

We are hoping for 12/28. I’m a teacher and my kids school and sports are at the stage where they can’t miss much… so we have to travel at peak times. It’s pricey. Maybe too pricey. But we’ll see. If it gets pushed.. we’ll enjoy the cruise credit. I gotta think after the Wish they have some buffer time built in.
We're going for that one as well because it works with our kid's school schedule. No idea if we'll get it since we are merely silver (don't know how quickly it will fill). But since we wouldn't be able to use OBB for that timeframe anyway, I figure we put down the deposit and see what happens.

10:30am pacific on Plat and the Tower Suite is showing again for the maiden :rotfl2: Just a cool $108,000 for my family of 4. Drat, my ceiling was $107K, oh well.
If I was EVER going to spring for the Tower Suite, the one themed to EPCOT would be it for me. Though not on a maiden voyage, and probably only if I ever win the lottery, lol.

I am such a pushover.

Got Covid when I cruised as well and then ended up booking two cruises one in 2024 and Treasure in 2025

Also told myself I needed a few years break from cruising after our family got Covid on the last Disney Cruise.

Got Covid when I cruised as well and then ended up booking two cruises one in 2024 and Treasure in 2025

got Covid on the Fantasy in May.

Leaving in 22 days on the Dream to Bermuda. But this time I'll be more cognizant! We'll try to only eat in the dining rooms or outside and wear a mask at the shows. We'll see how that goes. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

got my eye on the May 3, 2025.

I am such a pushover.

Same! Lol
I said no, no Disney Treasure. We did like the Wish, a lot - with the exception of the overall Princes theme, Frozen dinner and that it was a short itinerary. Coco is one of our faves and that’s how they got me (well maybe). Plus we love Enanto, Aladdin, Luca, Jungle Cruise! Ugh.
Part of me wants to see what the Fantasy will do though, if it has 7 nights early 2025 I prefer that. I think.
Lots of “I think & maybe” haha.
Our TA has the exact room we requested booked Feb1 for the Treasure. I also feel like it must not be selling quickly. (Though I still can’t book online myself and we are good).
I have until 16th to pay the deposit. What do I do??? Lol

Yesterday my TA emailed me on my early morning dog walking duties and my desired cabin was booked-I'm excited as well :dogdance:Happily, I had a price range in mind (typical DCL IT didn't allow me to browse pricing) so I was happy it was on my projected low end estimation. I agree there seems to be less excitement/anticipation about the Treasure than the Wish but I've never done an Eastern Caribbean and January should be a great time to do this itinerary. New ship, new to me itinerary, nice cabin, and low season pricing--win/win/win/win!

Yesterday my TA emailed me on my early morning dog walking duties and my desired cabin was booked-I'm excited as well :dogdance:Happily, I had a price range in mind (typical DCL IT didn't allow me to browse pricing) so I was happy it was on my projected low end estimation. I agree there seems to be less excitement/anticipation about the Treasure than the Wish but I've never done an Eastern Caribbean and January should be a great time to do this itinerary. New ship, new to me itinerary, nice cabin, and low season pricing--win/win/win/win!
Jealous! I really wanted to book a reasonably priced January trip but my husband the responsible dad put his foot down on pulling them out of school for a week so we are paying spring break rates in March, which were $2K more than January (but still $8K less than the ridiculously maiden). But I am officially now excited for this! We’ll see if I get buyers remorse and cancel before then though.

My friends booked it and got first dining, so there’s probably plenty of rooms. They have family ocean view.
If we can't get that week we might try for February, I just have to be careful about how much PTO I'm using so I'm trying to pick a week that includes a holiday (RIP my bank account)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter