What to do with kids early mornings

The more I have thought about what RS has to say the more Wisdom I see in what he has to say I see you have 3 boys and depending on how ADVENTUROUS they may be I suggest that you consider sending them off on an early morning nature hike. Make it contest,
A. Have them see how close they can get to the assorted wildlife in the area. Hint they may want to avoid the aquatic lizards
B. Have them see if they can find the secret headquarters of the NSS
Or the could search for the Elusive "ED" in concrete!

The more I have thought about what RS has to say the more Wisdom I see in what he has to say I see you have 3 boys and depending on how ADVENTUROUS they may be I suggest that you consider sending them off on an early morning nature hike. Make it contest,
A. Have them see how close they can get to the assorted wildlife in the area. Hint they may want to avoid the aquatic lizards
B. Have them see if they can find the secret headquarters of the NSS
They're pretty adventurous. Not scared of anything except the dark! :tongue:

Wow. My kids all want to sleep till 10 every morning--even when camping. I'm not a morning person myself. I want to say thank you for respecting that not everyone wants to be woken at 6 am in the morning on vacation. Vacation for me means a valid excuse for sleeping in! lol I say employ those electronics and an easy breakfast to keep them quietly occupied until a more reasonable hour (on vacay time). You as the parent deserve a little extra rest on your vacay, too! An iPad might be in order. ;)

Wow. My kids all want to sleep till 10 every morning--even when camping. I'm not a morning person myself. I want to say thank you for respecting that not everyone wants to be woken at 6 am in the morning on vacation. Vacation for me means a valid excuse for sleeping in! lol I say employ those electronics and an easy breakfast to keep them quietly occupied until a more reasonable hour (on vacay time). You as the parent deserve a little extra rest on your vacay, too! An iPad might be in order. ;)
Maybe it's a girl thing? (based on your screen name :) ) How old are your kids?

Maybe it's a girl thing? (based on your screen name :) ) How old are your kids?
Well, two of my kids are in college. They are 19. They don't camp with us. The other two kids are 16 and 11. Even the 11 year old likes to sleep late. :) I don't think it's a girl thing. I think some people are morning people and some are not. We are most definitely NOT. lol

I aspire to be a morning person one day, but right now I'm really glad my kids take after me. We LOVE sleeping in on vacation.

Have them case armadillos OR if you want everybody to enjoy the fun, hand them your car keys and they will push the panic button, then everybody is up!!!

RS happy to see that your time at the NSS Rehab Center has yielded some positive results Tiggerdad will be very proud

1) After 4-weeks-and-one-day in a hospital bed, either you have a sense of humor, or go crazy.
2) Of course, in my case, many have said it could be both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter