What to do besides theme parks?

If a water park is in your sights, I would check out Island H20 Live! It's right in front of Margaritaville (near AKL) and just opened last year. We were there on opening weekend (just saw it and didn't go in). It's very affordable and reviews have generally been positive.

We love Winter Park. It's a gorgeous community with wonderful shops and restaurants. We always spend a day there.

Yep...and Rollins College is just incredible to walk around especially on South Park Ave. If you like seafood, there's no better place than Winter Park Fish Company.

Tickets for Aquatica have been purchased and reservations have been made. We’re going tomorrow! Any tips on what slides to hit first? Going to Gatorland on Friday. Can’t wait!

Love that park... my kids really like the not so lazy river.
Aquatica was AWESOME! We had so much fun! The kids just loved it. Our favorite slide was Ray Rush. We rode it three times. Roa’s Rapids was a big hit as well. The only bummer was that the Big Surf wave pool was closed. I’m so glad we tried Aquatica.

Aquatica was AWESOME! We had so much fun! The kids just loved it. Our favorite slide was Ray Rush. We rode it three times. Roa’s Rapids was a big hit as well. The only bummer was that the Big Surf wave pool was closed. I’m so glad we tried Aquatica.
Whats tomorrow? Im sitting at home living through you lol

We will be at OKW July 6-11 after spending a week at VBR. We’re looking forward to relaxing by the pool but I know my kids, 14 and 11, will want to do some other things. We will probably avoid Disney Springs due to the mask requirement. Tell me about your favorite attractions (non theme park) and experiences in the Orlando area. What else can we get into?
We enjoyed an early morning trail ride at Fort Wilderness. It did not require masks once you were mounted.

Fantasia mini-golf is another available activity.

Well, it's a city in Florida actually, not just a neighborhood.

despite the web address dot dot dot: toorlando.com/neighborhoods/winter-park/... it is not a neighborhood ..... :confused3

this is a destination for shop browsing .....

kids will hate it ....

Well, it's a city in Florida actually, not just a neighborhood.

despite the web address dot dot dot: toorlando.com/neighborhoods/winter-park/... it is not a neighborhood ..... :confused3

this is a destination for shop browsing .....

kids will hate it ....

BUT if you Take the Canal Boat tour ( Look it up ) they will cheer up

AND afterwards give them an Ice Cream .... good shop near the Train Station heading

towards the Morse Place

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter