What State do you live in???

Where is the rumor that there will be 50 states pins? The interesting thing will be that I don't think all 50 states have Disney stores, like does Wyoming and ND have stores?

I'm in Washington State.

I can just imagine DIS people going into their local Disney Store and saying, "I need 257 pins." CM's eyes pop out of their heads. Well I need them for all my internet friends around the country.

Lauri.....I think a "stuck" ( did I get that right? ) would be a great idea. The way topics pop up around here, this could get lost on the second or third page in no time. I vote yes!

Lauri,
That would be great, create to your hearts content. Because even though this was an idea of mine, I am such a computer illiterate I would try to make a "stuck" page and it would turn out to be a "lost" page.
Tell Matt I couldn't figure out his instructions today so I wound up typing all the names. oh well, good for the arthritis I guess, to keep the fingers moving. Peggie

PS I met someone from Hawaii!!!!!!!!! Peggie

We're from Wyoming living in Texas now and the two Malls that I know in Cheyenne and Casper, the town where we are from, do not have a Disney Store. I'm guessing that maybe the Disney Stores in Colorado might carry the Wyoming pins.
Kim:)

Okay, I know I'm being picky here, but is there some way we could do this sorted by state. And encourage everyone to sign up, not just one person for Peggie! I mean, jeez Peggie, talk about cornering the market. Assuming there are sufficient numbers of pins in the CT Disney Stores (and I suspect we'll do okay), I will be happy to pick up as many as are needed to help out DIS people, for trade or sale at cost.

Just in case Darlene (Mickey7811) can't make it to all the Disney stores in Maryland . . .

I can hit the few she missed so everyone can have a Maryland pin.

Also, I often am forced to drive through Delaware, :eek: so I could probably help out there in case we don't have any Delaware members. (I can't help it, Delaware seems to get in my way whenever I head for NJ or PA. On the other hand, they have no sales tax. :D )

Okay.. the official state thread has been stuck to the top of the board.. now lets fill up all those states!

I'm from - you guessed it - Maine. Anyone interested in exchanging state pins, send me an email.
When are these State pins coming out?
Penny
"Mainepinpal"

The State pins are the last ones in the series. They won't be released until late Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter